028

♚♛♜♝♞♟🃌♙♘♗♖♕♔

First Chapter is a very long one! Yay! Hope you have fun this year! Because the next chapters will be published in a few weeks due to the length and planning. Please be patient.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A short break is given as everyone began to talk

A short break is given as everyone began to talk. Conversation began to fill the large, gigantic room.

The Professors and the Headmaster were in a heated discussion. One could even barely notice the Headmaster glancing at a certain blonde with some concern and curiosity in his gaze.

The Marauders were also talking with each other.

"My son is such a hero." James says proudly.

Peter claps his hands. "Yeah, Prongs. He really is."

"That he is, my dear godson!" Sirius says happily, his eyes gleaming.

Remus nods, but he was still worried for their safety. They being shown the future, and he had a feeling some things were going to be shown and revealed.

Lily Evans, Dorcus Meadows, Marlene McKinnon and Mary Macdonald were also talking with each other.

The Purebloods were talking with each other.

Narcissa Black stood with Lucius Malfoy, her sister Bellatrix Black along with the Lestranges, Crabbes, Goyles and Parkinsons.

The Rosiers, Fawleys, Carrows and the rest of the Blacks were talking.

Beatrice Potter stood with Lexi Monroe. The blonde with brown eyes shifts as she notices that most of the people were staring at her.

"You all right, Trix?" Lexi asks, eyeing her with concern.

Beatrice smiles, shaking her head. "I'm fine."

"All right." Lexi says, not believing her but chose to give her space.

Everyone turns when the next memory/movie is played. They all immediately get into their seats.

James grins happily. "His third year." He states happily.

"I can't wait." Siruus says. "Hogsmeade year."