016

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Beatrice blinks, still staring at the screen with wide eyes. She had stood up to Lucius Malfoy. It couldn't have been true.
But it was, she had stood up to Lucius Malfoy.

The Ford Anglia is parked at King's Cross Station as numerous people walk past it. In the station, Harry, Ron, Aranya, Ginny, Percy, Fred, George, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley along with Beatrice and Lexi are desperate to catch the Hogwarts Express before it leaves.

Mr. Weasley spoke up. "10:58. Come on, come on!" He ushered his children quickly, waving his hands for emphasis.

Mrs. Weasley also spoke up. "Train will be leaving any moment!"

Mr. Weasley looks at his sons. "Fred, George, Percy, you first!" Fred pushes his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾, followed by Percy and George.

Mrs. Weasley was patting Ginny on the back. "Okay." Ginny pushes her cart and runs through the wall; Mr. and Mrs. Weasley follow after her.

Mr. Weasley smiles. "After you, dear." Mrs. Weasley disappears through the wall; Mr. Weasley goes in immediately after her

Mrs. Weasley, meeting up with Ginny as she stands by the Hogwarts Express, which is just about ready to go. "Come on, Ginny. We'll get you a seat. Hurry!" She exclaims.

The three run for the train.

Beatrice and Aranya had already ran through the wall. Lexi was also there.

"Hey, look. It's me," Lexi smiles happily. "I look so pretty."

Beatrice laughs quietly.

The 11, almost 12 year old frowns. "Wait, where's Ron and Harry?" She questions, looking around with a confused expression on her face.

James frowns. "Yeah, where are they?"

Sirius stares at the screen. "They're gonna be late."

Lily starts chewing on her bottom lip nervously.

Beatrice pauses, she frowns also looking around the station and not spotting her nephew or Ron.

Lexi pauses, raising an eyebrow.

Outside, only Harry and Ron are left.

Harry turns to Ron. "Let's go." He nods.

Ron nods; then the two boys push their carts directly for the wall. However, instead of going through the wall, Harry inexplicably crashes into it and falls over; Ron loses control of his cart, and falls over as well.

"What the-" James yelps. "What happened!"

"Why can't they get through?!" Sirius yells.

Marlene frowns.

"The portal closed." Remus pointed out.

"Why though?" Mary asks.

A station agent, the same man Harry saw a year ago, notices while speaking to a woman, and approaches Harry and Ron as they get to their feet, groaning from their slight injuries.