020

『••✎••』

Harry was walking down the corridor wearing his Quidditch outfit, accompanied by the rest of the team:, Aranya, Oliver Wood, Fred, George, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet, and Katie Bell.

"Yes!" Sirius cheers.

"Quidditch time!" James yells.

Beatrice smiles, sitting up.

Oliver sighs, looking eager. He glanced at his team. "I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We are going to train earlier, harder, and longer." He nods firmly.

"Fuck yeah!" Many players cheered.

"Language!" McGonagall hissed.

Aranya blinks. "He's kidding, right?" She questions, her eyebrows furrowed. Not that she hated it, she thought it would be good for them to train more but they would atleast need to relax.

"Afarid so-" Fred sighs with a shake of his head.

"-Little Dumbledore." George nods. "He's never been one to turn down Quidditch."

Aranya sighs. "Well, there goes my time for pulling pranks."

The twins grin with mischief. "Don't worry. We got it handled." They said in unison, their eyes glinting with something sinister.

Aranya smirks.

"Oh, dear." Dumbledore massages his forehead.

Molly shakes her head.

Fabian and Gideon laugh. 

"Exactly like James and Sirius," Lily snorts, shaking her head.

Oliver glances to his left, the rest of the team follows his gaze. "What...? I don't believe it." Stepping out into the courtyard, the team come across the Slytherin Quidditch team, also dressed for Quidditch, as Ron and Hermione are sitting nearby;

Oliver directs his attention to the team's captain, Marcus Flint. "Where do you think you're going, Flint?" He narrows his eyes.

Marcus smirks. "Quidditch practice."

"What?!" James yells.

Remus winces.

Lily only shakes her head.

Henry Flint looks in surprise, staring at his decendent. Was it his grandson? Would his daughter finally have a son?

Oliver scoffs. "I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today."

Marcus smiles, his eyes growing smug. "Easy, Wood. I've got a note." He holds out a rolled up scroll.

Wood takes it and opens it.

Ron frowns. "Uh-oh. I smell trouble." He and Hermione get up and walk towards the two teams.

"So do I," James scowls.

Sirius crosses his arms.

Dorcus shifts in her seat.