029

A/N: I think I'm gonna much fun with the gifs this year

Also, I'm debating on making a better book cover. The last one was blue, then it was white, now it's green. But it doesn't give the power and mysterious vibe I wnat, so I might change it.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"HARRY!"

Everyone flinches and jumps at the loud scream that seemed to ricochet around the room.

Lexi winces, rubbing her ears.

"Well, atleast her voice is strong." Barty says, also rubbing his ears.

Regulus shakes his head.

Beatrice keeps her gaze on the screen.

The boy jumps, letting out a surprised yelp as arms wrap around his neck, a body barreling into his own. He blinks as his hands come to rest on her waist.

"Ara?" He asks, pulling away from her in surprise at her jolly expression.

Aranya grins happily, her hands grabbing his cheeks and squishing them. "Oh, you look bloody awful! I haven't seen you in a week and you're already so pale and skinny from your other stupid Aunt's House. You definitely need a good meal and a decent night of sleep. Fortunately for you, Mum has-"

Lexi grins. "She's honestly so sweet."

Narcissa nods. "I love their relationship."

"Better than James and Beatrice's," Severus mutters.

"That's enough, sweetling. No need to ruin the surprise,"

Harry turns when he hears the sharp voice, he immediately spots his aunt emerging from the doorway of the manner. She was dressed in a pretty white dress ans a pair of heels, her hair open and curled. She gives him a kind smile.

"Hi, Harry darling." She looks uncomfortable as she squirms, her eyes nervous as they keep flitting between her daughter, husband and him. She clears her throat, rubbing her hands together. "I do hope you know you have a choice to stay here. I know times are tough and you...aren't welcome at Petunia's house and you-"

"Boring!" Aranya calls out, she shakes her head. "No one cares about that. Can't you see?! Harry's miserable there," She grabs her cousin's chin and tilts it up, much to his surprised annoyance and her father's amusement. "See! His face is so sunken in and hollow! He needs a bloody home!" Shs squishes his cheeks together.