017

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The next scene is shown.

The Ministry was overflowing with people as they walked around and ahead to their designated place. The large hallway to the entrance was packed with wizards and witches alike, some bustling forward with great hurry while others walked slowly and timely to their place of work.

The different departments of the Ministry came into view, all the doors and entrances to them different and a work of beautiful art.
Many of them were made of marble and gold, while others were made of steel, metal and clearstone. The large floor was tiled and black with a hint of dark as everyone walked ahead.

The large clearway where the main Ministry entrance came into view. The statue of Merlin, the high ceiling that almost seemed endless, the floor that seemed to go all the way, the buildings and departments that looked as if they never ended.

The stone blue structure held off and looked tall and regal as the main clearway was shown. The glass dome of the Ministry let the light in, shining down on them, even with the dark halls.

The students who had never seen the Ministry, along with the muggleborns, watched in pure awe and shock.

James gaped.

Sirius swallows hard.

Remus, Lily and Dorcus stared in fascination.

Marlene stared wide eyed.

Mary let's out a shocked breath.

Everyone else also watched the Ministry with interest and slight confusion.

"Woah," Evan mutters.

Severus blinks.

Regulus watches in awe.

Barty rolls his eyes, having visited the Ministry because of his dear father.

Lexi gaped.

Beatrice let's out a breath, she stared at the Ministry with awe. It was so big and large, it looked so regal and professional. She smiles.

Euphemia rolls her eyes as she sees her 'daughter's' expression. Such a nuisance, as if she's never seen anythin so impressive.

Fleamont, Abraxas, Orion, Walburga, Lucius, Narcissa and many others watched with confusion. Why were they here?

Dumbledore also looks confusion, he shares a look with McGonagall who had a feeling why.

"Ooh, you don't think we'll see you in action, do you?" Lexi said quietly, leaning in closer to her best friend.

Beatrice slowly nods. "I think so," she says gently and quietly. She looks back at the screen, along with everyone else.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Dumbledore."

Beatrice is shown, wearing a white blouse and pantsuit and some heels. Her hair was in a bun as she wore a few pieces of delicate golden jewelry, she held a brown bag in her hand.