Darkest hour brings forth the greatest light!

*Nobody's POV *

    The sounds of a madman cackling are all that is heard from the central plaza at USJ. Strewn across the buildings zones lay many unconcious students and staff. One clings to consciousness doubting herself after watching her classmates, teachers, and predecessor get completely demolished by villains.

*Ochaco's POV*

   'Dammit.. Why am I so useless!' I lay in a pool of my own blood. My limbs broken as I remember what happened. I somehow months ago earned the right to inherit One For All.  With it I managed to get into the hero course of UA High. Won the battle trial. Today was to be simple rescue training. But it wasn't meant to be. We arrived as a portal opened in the plaza unleashes waves of villains. Led by a man covered in what loooked like hands. Flanked by 4 massive bird like humanoids with open brains. Before we knew what was happening my class was spread throughout the USJ. Thirteen was attacked and left badly wounded. Aizawa sensei was facing the villains all alone. Our class rep had managed to escape to warn the teachers but....it was useless. The villains tore through the class killing Mineta, Bakugo and Aoyama. Even the greatest hero All Might was defeated. Slain by the hand covered man and his 'Nomu' bioengineered anti symbols of peace. 'You are my successor young Uraraka no matter what you must live!' He told me. But I was a fool. I tried to get vengeance for todays events and was soundly beaten. But for some reason handyman doesn't want me to die. "I'm sorry All Might...Mom, Dad I broke my promise." I say as the light of hope is extinguished. Just then a massive green explosion rockets through the area. "W-What?"

*???'s POV*

  I was spending the day having a picnic with my adorable adopted daughter when suddenly that rat messages me. 'Izuku Strife I request your aid immediately at USJ. Villains have attacked my students and it seems even All Might won't be winning this battle. Please one last time join the fight I beg of you!" I sigh as I look at Eri. "Eri I'm sorry but papa needs to help people. I will take you to grandpa and grandma for now. I won't be long I promise." Eri looks at me tearfully. "Papa will you go save people like you did with me?" I smile as I pat her head picking her up to take her to Fenrir my adoptive fathers high tech motorcycle. "Yes Eri I will. Bad people attacked some students and they need your papa to save them. Will you be okay at Grandpa and Grandma's?" I ask as she smiles "Okay papa I trust you. Save them. Make the bad people go away and come back to me!" I smile "Always snowball. I'll always come back to you." I drive at high speeds to see Dad sitting outside his home. "Hey dad. Duty calls can you and mom watch over Eri for me?" My dad smiles at me. "That I can son. Stay safe and always remember. We love you. You are our living legacy in this world." He says as he holds Eri. "Go papa. Beat those bad guys but good!" She says with her ruby eyes shining with an inner fire. "I will. Keep grandpa and grandma safe for me Eri. Bye for now I love you all so much." I shout as I take off to head towards USJ. 'Dammit Nezu what's Ass Might gotten your students dragged into?' I wonder as I fly down the streets. I pull up to the building and go to head inside.

     Already I see the doors smashed off their hinges. Several unconcious students as well as Thirteen and Midnight. I sigh as I walk between them using Curaga to heal them all. I stand up to see hundreds of villains in the center. Ass Might appears to be mortally wounded by the boss and Nezu and several students are laying in bloody heaps. I see a brunette with a bob cut laying still conscious bleeding profusely with broken arms and legs and wonder why the villains are just ignoring her. I walk forward to catch her words "I'm sorry All Might....Mom, Dad I broke my promise." Finally my anger erupts. I raise a hand above the center Plaza and roar "ULTIMAAA!!!!" Unleashing a massive powerful green blast 10 meters above the central plaza catching the majority of the villains unaware. After the smoke clears the only ones still standing are the mist villain, the handyman, and what appear to be human bird hybrids with open brain cases. "W-What?" I hear the girl say. I walk over to her and heal her. "Stand up and get the staff and students to the entrance Ms...?" She looks at me amazed she is healed and starts to tear up. "U-U-Ura-raka. Please sir save my class and teachers!" She says as she starts to stand. "That I will. Now hurry. I can't fight all out with so many people near me." I stand and walk up to handyman and the birds. "Who are you ya freaking bastard? What did you just do?" I smile. "Well handjob. I'm just a courier and right now I'm delivering my foot square up your ladyparts." I say with a smirk.