🍋9th joins Izuku!🍋

That night was Ochaco's turn to join Izuku as the Himuras had stayed out at their mansion and Mitsuki and Eri were with the girls staying at Momo's room for a sleepover though the women all knew what was going on Eri just smiled as she got to stay with all her other beautiful mothers

     "Do I really have your complete trust Dekiru?" Asked a nervous Ochaco as she laid in bed beside me in just a bra and tiny panties. "Yes you do Ocha. You've not once done anything to cause me to doubt you." Ochaco smiled at me. "Thank you Izuku. Not only for training me, helping me when I'm down, but also for helping my family without even mentioning it. You didn't use that to take advantage of me. You always treat me with respect and kindness. You are humble and very loyal. An amazing dad to little Eri but when push comes to shove you take no crap from anyone. You told me all your secrets and trusted me to keep them and I always shall. But what makes me so special for you to do all this for me?" I smiled as she still has some doubts it wasn't as bad as before.

     "Because you are my first ever friend Ochaco. Yes you have OFA. But the reasons I help you even without you asking is because you were the first person outside of my adoptive parents, Mitsu, and Eri to trust me and treat me with kindness amd care. Even if you did not have OFA I would still treat you just the same. Besides is it so strange for a man to help the one he loves?" Ocha was surprised to hear that from me. "Y-You mean..." I gazed into her eyes without the magic and she saw far more light in them than before. Not even a quarter of my eyes were restored but she could see it coming back. "Beautiful!" She said as she looked on. "Thank you goddess of gravity. Without you, Momo, Kyo, Mitsu, Eri, and my parents my eyes would never brighten. You never held anything I have had happen to me against me. You've all helped me during most of my panic attacks. You each have made me start to feel like I do matter to this world. It's why I've fallen in love with Mitsu, you, Yaomomo, and Kyo."  Ocha smiled teary eyed as I leaned in and kissed her.

       It felt as though we were soaring through the sky as our bodies produced powerful fireworks. After breaking the kiss to come up for air Ocha was laying on top of me.  "Fuck that is huge hehe the others were right you definitely won all three bets." Said Ocha as she felt my dick harden against her panties. "Hehe thanks. Though its not like I tried to win them hehe." Ocha was wearing these soft gloves with two fingers uncovered she always wore these to bed to prevent accidentally using her quirk in her sleep. I felt her tracing my abs as we kiss she then rolled off me and placed a hand on my crotch as I clicked the soundproofer. "Mmm is that for me Izuku?" I laughed a bit. "Hehe yes indeed my sexy strawberry mochi." She giggled at the reference. Then asked me to take my shorts off as she took off her bra and panties. Her plump breasts were amazing with medium sized areolas and small nipples. Bigger than most would have assumed even from her hero suit. Her pussy was shaved bald as she said she can't stand the feel of her pubic hair against her clothes.  She kissed me as her hand gripped my dick and started stroking it. I let out a soft moan as I then reached down and began to rub her pussy. We kissed with such passion that even she was surprised by how it felt. Before long we were both moaning as I reached a finger tip inside her vagina stopped at the hymen as I didn't wanna break it just yet. She began to grind her pussy on my fingers as I rubbed her pussy and clit.

       Before long her back arched as she let out a primal scream. "Ohhhhh fuuuuck yeeeessss izuuuukuuuu!" She screamed as she shook from the force of her climax. "Holy....fuck that ...was amazing!" She said as she was catching her breath. "Hehe yes it was." She smiled as she turned around to face my legs and sat on my chest. "Hehe wanna eat your mochi's pussy as I suck on this huge rod?" I smirked as I felt her juices on my chest. "Fuck yes. That would be amazing!" I said as she leaned down and raised her hips a bit to get closer to my face. Soon as I felt her grip the base of my dick I started to lick her folds and she began to lick my dick and spit on it. "Mmm fuck oooh yes your ahh dick tastes amazing Izuku hoooo especially the mmm pre cum." She said as I moaned into her deliciius snatch. She began to take my dick into her mouth as we both moaned into the others genitalia. She got about 4 inches in as she stroked the remaining I moaned more. I began to stick my tongue deep inside her warm wet snatch. She moaned loud as she bobbed on my dick taking more over time while also giving a handjob. About 3 minutes in she was able to take in my entire dick and deepthroat the hell out of me. She wasn't as experienced as Mitsu but damn was she good at this. I then lift my head a bit and began to lick her asshole making her squeak and moan as she sped up the blowjob. She was getting even more wet and for 7 minutes I would switch off and on from eating her pussy to ass before we both felt out orgasms coming. We didnt stop only increased our actions and both came at the same time. She swallowed it all in three big gulps as I swallowed what I could of her delicious juices. She cleaned my cum off my dick as she lifted her head off it.