Strongest Hero vs AFO pt 1!

It's time to take the students to the summer training camp. Only a few failed their exams. None of my harem failed thankfully as the 7 girls in 1A all took time to study and train together. Which helped a lot for Toru and Mina as they had the lowest grades of all 7 girls by the time they wre graded the girls all were in top 10 which I loved as they were able to spend more time training their quirks and quirkless fighting.

     Eri enjoyed it as she had 8 of her mama's going with us. Rei and Fuyumi stayed to train with mom and dad so I knew they would be learning a lot more magic as now they had much more time to train. I was thrilled they joined the harem as they finally for the first time in their lives were truly happy. They helped Mitsuki with the dorm mother duties which was a thrill to watch as all three were treated with respect and the students enjoyed having them around. Especially when they'd kiss me right in front of Shoto. Watching him panic was amazing.

   Anyway. We're getting on the bus to ride to the camp and I'm sitting between Mitsuki and Momo. Sero said something about Kyo being built like a kid where it counts and after I hit his ass with some thunder and healed him I told his ass if ever he mentioned my wife again in a bad light I'd make what I did to Endeavor seem like a light spanking. He shut up after begging for forgiveness from Kyo. Hint his retarded ass got none. I could tell she was upset.

      "Sero you will be worked the hardest out of all the student for upsetting my rock goddess. You will get merely 3 hours sleep and do anything requested from the staff. Do you understand child?" Good. Now Kyo my sexy rocker wife there's an open seat right here called my lap. Feel free to fill it up!"

       Kyo looked a bit nervous but I gave her my genuine smile and she soon relented and sat in my lap. Aizawa spoke up. "Sero. Next time you insult a female student from any course over anything you get to be handled as Kaminari was. Forced to fight Izuku and if you fail to inflict pain you will be made to do as Mineta and Bakugo for a week. Is that understood boy?" Sero froze and nodded his head as Kyo sat in my lap facing the other way and looking sad. I lifted her up and had her facing me with her knees in the seat on both sides of me.

       "Kyo my love. Why do you let what fools say hurt you?" She teared up a bit. "B-Because they never give me a chance to get to know me. Just throw accusations around and insult me. You're the first boy to be nice and show interest in me. Because my body and face aren't all that appealing to anyone." I sighed as I listened. "Kyo listen to my heart as I say these words. Not one time have I ever lied about your face and body being beautiful and sexy. Yes you're not built like Mitsu or Momo but that's not what makes you you. Your mind and heart as well as actions are what people should look to. Not your body. I didn't fall in love with any of you due to your appearances. It was your words and actions that made me fall. You all know everything about me. Everything I hid from the rest that Bakugo did to me. I love you and trust you completely. You're perfect just the way you are." Jiro began to tear up and hug me crying happy tears as we whispered to one another sweet things only we could hear.

      "He isn't wrong Kyoka. Whether you are slim and petite or built like Mitsu and I doesn't matter to Izuku and shouldn't ever have mattered. You are an amazing woman and we all love you for that wonderful heart and personality you have behind the sassy and sarcastic shield. Never let someone's words affect you so. Izuku taught me that if you do not like what people say about you then tune it out and focus solely on the other things the good things people say about you." Momo said as she gently rubbed Kyoka's back with me.

     "Yeah mama Kyo. You're a beautiful nice mama and you show me so much love and care. All my mamas are pretty and nice. You all treat me like a real daughter which makes me so happy. I love when we sing together especially when papa joins us. It's so fun. People who are mean to you are poopyheads and papa will not allow it. Hehe he may do to them like what he did to birdy overhaul. I know me and papa love you and my other mamas too. You're an awesome dudette hehe!" Said Eri with that billiant smile. Kyo was smiling back at her and pat her head. "Thank you everyone. I feel much better now. Hehe especially little Unicorn. Though who taught you that word Eri?" Me and Mitsu chuckle a bit. "Izu and I did Kyo. We wanted her to be able to say something nice to you and she asked why Izuku always called you and the other girls dudettes so we explained and she loved it." Kyoka flushed. "Thank you all of you!" She said as she hugged me tighter.