Fuyumi arrives as evidence begins to mount.

I wakes up after having slept peacefully through the night for the first time in a very long time. "Huh that was unexpected." I said as I opens my eyes to see Mitsuki asleep on top of me. "As was this but meh details." I cuddled Mitsuki until a knock on his door sounded. "That too. C....oh shit. Gotta do something." I began to shake Mitsuki a bit waking her up. "Oh morning Izu." I held my finger over my lips. Then pointed at the door. "Oh. I should get dressed." I nodded as Mitsuki left to the bathroom. I got up and decided "Oh well. Lets see who grants me their presence this fine morning. Going to the door I opened it up revealing Momo Jiro and Ochaco. "Oh. Hi girls. What brings you three here today?" I say with a smile. To which all three just looked at each other then up and down the hallway. "Can we come in Izuku. It's about Ochaco here." Making Ochaco nervous. "Really? First day back. Really?" Ochaco shook a bit. "Hey it wasn't me okay?" I looked next door. Sighing I let them in. "So.....precisely how did this go about?" He asked as Ochaco grumbled. Momo spoke up. "Umm actually kind of a funny story. You see Todoroki glared at me after Momo said he lost the girls bet....." Izuku looked down and sighed.... "Then Jiro here also said that he'd lose the next girls bet we were making." I looked at them and blinked as Momo and Jiro began to sweat a bit. "Do I want to know?" Jiro blushes but spilled the beans. "Mina wanted to bet on who had the biggest dick in the dorms!" I blink. "You didn't did you?" Momo began to whistle. "Traitor! Anyway what happened next?" Ochaco blushed "w-wait you both already you know?" I froze Momo looked from me to Jiro they both looked at Ochaco. "Know what?" Ochaco blished very deep. "Had sex!" I laughed. "Uh no. Not saying I am not sexually attracted to any of you girls but no I have not had sex with anyone." All three blushed. "Dude. You uhh you mean you might be sexually atrracted to one or some of us?" I smiled before trying to be coy. "Maybe. Thats for me to know and...." Mitsu exited the bathroom. "Yeah you three and the frog girl for sure. Most likely though all the girls in 1A!" I sigh as they become blushing sweating messes.

    "Thanks Mitsu. Not helping." Then Momo and Jiro stopped and got confused. "Wait....why were you in his bathroom?" Mitsuki smirked. "Oh its simple I was waiting in there to sneak peeks at him showering before I jumped his bones and well you three showed and started talk....." While the girls each had full bodied blushes I spoke. "She wanted to give Rei a chance to sleep alone as she got distracted with helping me with a lesson plan and by time saw the clock it was already really late." Jiro narrowed her eyes. Then looked at Mitsu who just sat there mouth open. "Oh my." She said as Mitsu blushed and I sighed. Momo and Ochaco looked confused. "Well first umm to answer your question we didn't have sex with Izuku or see his dick. We however did prank the hell out of Kaminari. And by the end we discovered Todoroki lost the next two girls bets. Both dick size and umm best kisser." I groaned then looked up. "Wait really?" Jiro and Momo blushing just nodded before Ocha blushed. "Wait so somehow you know he's both? Wait does that mean you two kissed him? Did he kiss back?" They blushed as I spoke. "The answer to all three is yes." Ochaco blushed "C-could I test that theory?" Mitsu laughed before patted my shoulder. "Just kiss her Izu." I looked from Ochaco to Mitsu. "What....why?" Mitsuki giggled. "Think about it. If 3 girls decide you're the best kisser then the odds of you losing are way smaller." Ochaco looks at Mitsu wide eyed as Jiro and Momo deadpan like really? I sigh. "Well logically speaking you're not wrong there. Okay Ochaco stand up." She stands looking nervous as the others do too all watching. I stepped forward and leaned in as Ochaco started breathing heavier for some reason and kissed her on the lips making her moan instantly. After a minute I break the kiss as Ochaco's knee buckles and she sits back down. "Damn.....that was amazing!" I look around the room. "Well that's 4 in support of you." Ocha then looks up at Mitsuki "Wait four? Whose the other girl?" Mitsuki laughs. "I never said 4 1a girls in support did I?" She says with a wink "Though I had first crack at them lips of his if ya wanna know." Ochaco had steam pouring out as Momo grabbed the camera. "Okay Ochaco watch this and you'll figure out what we meant by him winning biggest dick too." I blink before speaking "Whoa wait. First before hitting play she needs to know the whole thing cos some words involved may make her jump to conclusions." Jiro and Momo looked at each other then me confused. One explanation later a very red Ochaco with steam coming off her sat between identically red Jiro and Momo before as they both mumbled. "Oh yeah. I forgot that part." I blinked as I looked at them both and facepalmed. "Sigh just hit play." One video later and all four girls went from blushing hard to laughing at Kaminari to blushing harder still to laughing the asses off losing their collective she.