The Strife's rejoin the fight!

*Izuku's POV*

  We return to my home after Uraraka contacts her parents and gives them the address. Looking more distraught than ever. "I meant what I said Uraraka. You deserve that quirk more than Mirio ever will. That boy may be a member of the big 3, he may have permeation, and been chosen my Nighteye. But you have something he doesn't." Uraraka looks at me signs she had been crying visible on her face. "Oh yeah? What do I have that a member of big 3 doesn't?" I sigh. "You have true conviction and self sacrificing nature. You are geared for rescue. Mirio is not. Plus Mirio has had some legal issues in the past that would clash with OFA. Not to mention he chooses to run instead of fight when the going gets tough." Uraraka smiles a bit but still appears to doubt herself and her own worth. I smile a bit as I get a thought. I'll prove it to you Uraraka.' I get up and ask her to watch Eri as I need to run this by my parents. She just nods and hugs her when I hand her Eri. I head to my parents room and knock on the door. Dad answers. "Hey dad you remember that idea I had a few weeks back?..."

*Ochaco's POV*

  I sit in Strife-san's living room playing and talking with little Eri. Waiting for my parents to arrive. Eri sees me looking sad and gives me a big hug "It's okay Mama Ocha. Papa saved you. I don't know what he meant by your quirk but if Papa says you're a better person for it then it's true. Cos he don't lie to nobody never!" She says proudly. I giggle. "You're right little unicorn." I say to her but in my head I don't believe it.

    After about 30 minutes Strife-san comes back from whatever he did with his parents. We talk some more before there's a knock on the door. I smile softly hoping it's my parents as Strife gets up and answers the door revealing my parents to be there. "Mom, Daddy!" I yell as I place Eri down and run to them. My parents looking at me nervously. As well as thankfully. "Ochaco! Oh thank god. When the school called and told us what happened we were so terrified of what could have happened to you!" Mom cried out as dad bear hugged me. We sit there for who knows how long crying as we hold each other. "Mr and Mrs Uraraka?" I heard Strife-san say quietly. My parents looked at him as he held little Eri. "I am sorry to interrupt. I am Izuku Strife. I am supposed to speak with you about not just the events of today but the future as well." He said calmly as we rose from our tearful stupor. As he did his parents walked into the room. My father walked forward until he was right in front of Strife. He stood a few feet from him before he spoke. "So you are the boy we are indebted to. I don't know how we will ever thank you for saving our little girl Mr. Strife but I swear I will find a way to repay you." He said as he and mother bowed deeply before Strife-san knelt down and placed a hand on each of my parents shoulders. "While I accept your gratitude Mr. And Mrs. Uraraka I cannot ask either of you to repay me for my actions. I don't require a reward for saving Uraraka-san." My parents raised their heads as my father tried to protest.

    "P-P-Please. There must be something we can do to prove our thanks for saving our little girl?" Begged my father. "Hush now. As I said your gratitude was payment enough. But I have a few things to discuss with you. You remenber your daughter talk about her 'mutation' to her quirk?" He asked as my parents looked confused. "Well. Thre truth is..." (Lazy author explanation skip) "T-T-This is inc-incredible!" Mother spoke after he explained OFA to them and looked to me to nod the affirnative. "All Might gave his power to our princess. Even from beyond the grave he protects us." Father said as Strife flinches. "Well yes. However on to the issues. UA is going to become a boarding school from this point forward as sich they wish to get permission to move Uraraka-san as well as the others into the dorms. The reason I was chosen to speak with you is thus. I will be hired as the new heroics teacher to replace All Might. As well I am going to be responsible for training Uraraka-san in the proper use of OFA so she no longers breaks her body when she uses it. My parents will be joining UA High as security. If you are feeling scared know this. Before you stands the 3 strongest people on Earth even before All Might passed away. We will protect your daughter and all the students to never again allow such evil acts to occur. I will sooner die than let anyone kidnap or harm your daughter. I will devote my time to training her to become the hero the 6 of us know she can be. She may doubt herself, she may feel indebted to you as well as us, she may feel at fault for All Mights passing, but we all know how strong her conviction is. Between you my, parents, myself, and Eri we will make Uravity one of the greatest heroes of all time. Will you grant this selfish request of me? We cannot allow the villains to win nor can we allow them to capture her should she not be at UA. Please Mr. and Mrs. Uraraka. Allow me to do my duty and help your daughter save everyone!" He says with his eyes glowing a brilliant cyan full of determination and will.