Izuku vs Endeavor! Mitsuki's kink 🍋 🍋!

After all my tears had fallen I realized its been 30 minutes and still laying in the bed hugging each other. "Thank you Ocha." She moved her head to the crook of my neck and asked "You're welcome Dekiru. But what for?" I sighed and squeezed her a bit more. "For not being angry at me. For being kind enough to let me weep without telling the others. For being my first f-friend i-in 11 y-years. For everything." I feel one of her hands stroke my hair. "You know I was shattered during USJ. Feeling down on myself. Blaming and hating myself. Yet you Izuku not one time since we met ever blamed me or got angry with me for my self doubts. I'm honored to be your friend, and student. You saved not only my life but my spirit. You hide it well but I can tell there's an ocean of pain and sorrow behind those eyes. I'd never be mad for hiding that. It s-scares m-me Izuku b-but knowing y-you're here h-helps." I listen to her words and feel her tremble I lift her up amd her into a seated postion as I set her in a seated position in my lap and hug her.

     I rub her back with one hand and the other I lift her chin as I search those chocolate eyes. Before I kiss her. Her tears slow and breathing calms down. As I break the kiss I say. "Ocha. I will never let AFO get you. Even if I must face Sephiroth. Your light is needed in this world to bring the real Izuku back to this world. I'm damaged goods Ocha but you aren't. I hide my emotions because most of my life I was beaten and abused for them. But know this Ochako Uraraka. No god, no demon, no villain, no one will stop me from fulfilling my oaths to you." I said as I flared my determined eyes into being. She smiles at and kissed me again our lips crashing into each other like a pair of tsunamis crashing on an island from opposing side. After we break the kiss she's blushing all over. "Mitsuki wasn't wrong when she said I was sexually attracted to all the 1A girls. But I hide that. I'm unable to feel love for a partner. But I'm not stupid Ocha. I've seen the looks you girls give me hehe not to mention I heard you and every girl masturbated while thinking of me last night."

    Ocha blushed crimson. "O-oh you heard that? Wait.... Every girl?" I nod. "Yes. And yes. Hehe super hearing remember?" She chuckled "Oh fuck that is huge!" She shouts as she hops up a bit. I look down "Ah dammit. We were having a moment too!" She opens her eyes wide. "So....you really are sexually arreacted to me?" I sigh. "Yes. I'm not blind Ocha. Every girl in 1A is sexy and beautiful in their own way. I have not lied to you once since we met. To be honest other than that play and what Mitsu and I did after I've never uhh done any of that stuff. Had my first kiss with Mitsu and I was Momo's and Jiro's first kiss. The first sex stuff with Mitsu then was your first kiss. This stuff.......it's all new to me. You all say I'm handsome. I take your word for it because all I see is that tortured boy the world broke. As a quirkless we don't get to have such things willingly. There's parts of my past I still h-hide....b-because of the things K-Katsuki m-made me d-do w-with older b-boys and t-teachers." Ocha's eyes widen as she gets what I'm trying to say. "Oh my god. He. Helped you be...?" I sigh with tears falling. "Yes. Many times. I.... I had no p-power t-to s-stop that. I w-was j-just a s-small w-weak b-b-boy Ocha. Sigh and n-now Mitsu, Momo, and Jiro know too... Enter you three....." I sigh as tears fall. The three girls lock the doors and hit the clicker. "W-we're s-sorry Izu. So very sorry. We weren't trying to eavesdrop. You were loud enough for us to hear even without Jiro's quirk." Said Mitsu. "H-h-how after everything h-he did c-can you bring him back?" Asked Momo. I sigh and wipe my eyes. "Because I have yet to punish him for how he treated me. Only my parents knew what you 4 just learned. I w-w-was a-afraid of h-how p-peo...." Mitsu hugs me and stops my words "Izu. The four of us would never look down on you for that. Ever. Do you hear me? What that bastard made you go through is a hell none of us can fully understand but you listen well we will do whatever is required to bring back the kind, brave, sweet boy you were. You did nothing wrong. You suffered and did it alone. You pushed me away to protect yourself and me from the pains of your life yes and I don't blame you for that. But you bit the bullet and came back into my life when you were needed most. That takes true strength. You understand me?" I just nod as I wept. "Izuku. Can we offer you a deal of sorts?" Asked Momo. "A deal? What kind?" She smiles with fiery eyes. "We will love you for us and we will love ourselves for you until that ball of sunshine has returned. When he returns we give the love for ourselves to you to reignite that frozen heart. We will carry the emotions for ourselves that we wish you to have." The girls all look at me with that same will. I smile. "Accepted. I hope I can return soon. Each of you deserve the real me. The me that Mitsu alone knows and fell for. The undying courageous boy who fought the world and won for so many years due to my memories of the one woman the one light that never went out. But can I make one request?" The girls smile nod. "I know you wish to help me relieve my stress to help me relax and be comfortable with you all. But can it wait until after the sports festival?" The girls look at each and smile. "Sure but we get to kiss when alone deal?" Says Momo before kissing me. After a couple minutes we break the kiss and I smile. "Deal goddess of creation." I spent the next hour making out with each girl.