🍋Izujiro🍋

It's been a week since my parents death at Sephiroth's hands. As much as I would love to say that even though I know why they did what they did. Even though I understand their sacrifice was to save and protect me and the rest of our family. Even though we all still survived I could not handle the pain of losing them. I would make great headway in training but then the memories returned. "Sigh. Why does life always find a way to make me suffer." I said after showering and laying down. Eri was sleeping with Ochaco so I was by myself in my room. The vision of their sacrifice was playing on repeat in my mind.

     As I lay there tears formed in my eyes on the edge of a precipice all my pain through my life magnified tenfold. Then came the knock on my door. "Come in Kyo." I said as she opened the door. "Hehe I keep forgetting your hearing is amazingly good dude." She said as she walked in. I smiled softly as I sat up. "Hehe yeah. What brings you round sexy Rockstar?" I asked trying to hide my pain. Kyoka frowns as she walks in and sits beside me. "You do. I know you're hurting Izuku. You are trying to hide it like before. I can see it in everything you do. Understand this Izuku. Thanks to your parents sacrifice you can keep building your power in order to take the fucker down. Cloud and Tifa loved you as if you were their own Zuzu. They were stuck in a foreign world but they didn't care. They were together with a son who needed their help. They sacrificed so much in the hopes their legacy could finish the job they started." I pulled her into a one armed hug. Tears staring to flow. "Thanks Kyo. I....whew I understand but it doesn't make it any easier. The only way I can revive them is I made it into their world." I said with a shuddering sigh. Kyoka hugged me tight with tears in her eyes. "I know Izuku. But never forget. You are not in this alone. The nine of us are right here with you. For we love you. Not for your strength or your position. Nor out of pity. No Izuku. We all fell for your incredible heart, pain, past and how you have always been so kind, brave, tender, understanding, loving, and honest. You always treated us as if we were queens and equals. Even...me. The flat as a board, bitchy tomboy." She finished with a sad smile that made me hurt for still she has little faith in herself and hates her body.

     "You're not flat as a board nor a bitchy tomboy. Kyoka you, Momo, Ocha, and Mitsuki are the first four women since my quirkless diagnosis to ever give me the time of day. My first real friends who never would hurt me or betray me. Who accepted me even with my past. Who helped me return to the light. You're truly a beautiful, sexy rocking girl. But also underneath that created personality you are kind, smart, and strong. You're compassionate. Yes you too have body issues but not once have I ever seen you as ugly or a bitch." I said as we lay down side by side. She cuddled into me with her head on my chest. I smiled listening to her heartbeat. It was strong but beating fast as she blushed from my words.

     "Hehe. Even though you're in pain you always push through when others need your help. Thank you Izuku for being who you are. My issues aren't as bad as yours but you never let me dwell on the negative. Thank you for making me feel special. I never expected my life to be this way. Nor to finally have a husband." I chuckled at her words. "Kyo you are special. You're not bad, ugly, or in anyway unfit for love. Hell you even love me knowing my past and never hold it against me. I just like you never expected a wife let alone four. As well as six girlfriends on top of it. All the shit Bakugo forced me to do. All the pain I was forced to suffer in this world. When I'm with you or any of the others I finally feel loved and accepted. Thank you. Every one of you." I said as she blushed and rolled on top of me laying on my chest gazing into my eyes.

    "You're always welcome Zuzu. Because we all truly love you and always will." She says as our lips meet in an explosion of love. We kiss for a few minutes and by the time we break we're both breathing heavy as her blush increased to cover her entire head and lobes as lets out a soft moan. "God oooh yes I love ahh that massive cock uhh on my ass." She says as I just then realize I'm hard as diamond and rubbing against her cheeks. "Hehe well mmm not gonna lie that Ohh perfect ass feels ahh great on my cock." I moan out with a smile. She giggles a bit before she crawls up and slides off the edge of the bed with a smirk. "Got the clicker?" She asks as I grin and grab the clicker from my pocket pressing it. The room fills with that usual light as I sit up. She tells me to take my shorts off as she takes off her shirt and sexy little bra. "Hehe no complaints here sexy rockstar." I say as I stand up and strip off everything before sitting down again. She smiles as her jacks wrap around my dick and sack. She lightly vibrates them. "Ooh god yes. That feels ahh amazing." I say with a moan as she smiles at me. "Hehe I was hoping it would. Never did this before. Hehe." She says with a toothy grin. I smile as she starts stroking my dick with one of her jacks vibrating the whole time. I moan as she makes my dick and balls feel an enormous level of pleasure. "Mm well ooh that's definitely ahh working." I say as she smirks. She strokes me faster as she tentatively leans forward and licks my hard cock making me moan more. Slowly she licks it all over coating it with her saliva.