"I'm Izuku Strife and this is my story!"

*Izuku's POV*

    I wake up a little before we have to head to the press conference, and as I walk past the guest room, I hear it. The sounds I dreaded make happen for the past 10 yrs. The crying of Auntie Mitsuki. "Damn you, Katsuki. How could you do all that to Little Izu. He was always so kind to you. To everyone. He never hurt anyone or wished harm on them. I was sad I lost you. But.....Little Izu returned to me. I demanded to know. I was so stupid. I never saw the harm you were doing. Or his parents. Damn it. Why did I fail? What did I do wrong? I taught you better than this, you ungrateful arrogant brat. Yet after all you did. Li..Izuku manned up. He will bring you back. You will pay for your actions. And then you deal with me!" I open the door after knocking. To see Auntie Mitsuki in a towel holding a picture. I panic. "I'm so sorry I heard crying and you saying stuff and I uhh. I'll be right outside...so sorry..." I slam he door as I am blushing and steaming. After a couple of minutes, Auntie Mitsuki comes out flushed. "Trynna see Auntie naked oh such a bad boy Izu." I fight the urge to blush and grab her hands. "Auntie. Look at me." I place a hand on her chin and move her head softly until she is looking into my eyes. "I told you. You're not to blame. I remember all you taught us. You raised Katsuki properly, and he arrogantly chose a different path. Neither you nor uncle are to blame. The only one responsible for Katsuki 's actions was Katsuki. You hear?" She tears up, but she sees no hate or blame in my eyes. Only truth. "I...yes Izuku. I hear you. I know you don't blame me or hate me. But....I just...it's so frustrating to learn all these things after finally seeing you again..." I hug her and rub circles in her back as she cries. "Auntie. I have a request." She sniffles as she looks at me."What is it, Izuku?" I smile softly. "Join us during the conference. If anyone gets out of line, they deal with me. You being there. Telling our story will aid all of us. UA, you, my parents, Eri, and....me. I know I appear calm, Auntie, but I'm scared. I know it's dumb but.. I am afraid I won't be able to convince them to keep UA open without you and my parents and Eri there with me. So please. Can you help me stay strong and do this?"

     She blinks a few times before hugging me tight. "Izuku. You have become what I told you all those years ago. A strong, kind, brave boy who will save everyone with a smile! Besides, you know you can just call me Mitsuki right Izu?" I smile at her. "Thank you very much, Auntie. Hehe, not gonna lie I missed you so much. Uncle, too.... Anyway. I'll work on calling you M-M-Mitsuki if you want though auntie I make no promises that I can do it. Hehe, " I chuckle softly as we let go and head to Eri and my parents. "Hey guys, can you take Eri with you? I need to stop somewhere with Auntie Mitsuki and do something, then I will meet you there." Dad laughs. "Aww, we will be stuck with the cutest ball of happiness ever? Hmm, twist my arm why don't ya. Don't be late, Izu." I smile as they head out. Before sitting down as Mitsuki sat beside me. "What is it, Izuku?" I sigh before i answer he. "I am gonna be revealing a lot of baggage today. I'll need to tell things that paint Katsuki in a bad light so they can understand my side of things. Will you be alright, Auntie?" She looks at me with a quivering lip. "I know, and I will be there to try and take the burden off you." I smile warmly at her words and permission. "Thanks. We should probably go." We hop on Fenrir as Aunt Mitsuki smirks at me. "Try not to pop a boner again, Izu. Okay!" I blush, looking embarrassed. "I said I was sorry. It's not easy to control teenage hormones with you in my lap on a vibrating motorcycle, okay auntie." She cackles. "Oh, I don't mind, Izu. I know you're a teenage boy full of hormones. So don't be embarrassed. It's fine."

    I smile as she puts the helmet on. I start it up, and we drive down towards the press conference. I head to Aldera Elementary School, and as we stop, I am very flustered. "Hehe, is your dick always so active, Izu?" Auntie Mitsuki teases. "It was even stabbier than last time." I get dark red and super embarrassed. "Well, it wouldn't if you didn't purposefully grind your ass on me as was driving." She laughs at that as we walk up to the rooftop. "So. Here was where you spent every lunch?" I smile sadly. "Yeah. It was the one spot Katsuki wouldn't bother me at during lunch. I could just come here and think. Eat in peace and work on my notebooks." I sit against the wall and look out at the skyline. Sighing. "I tried everything to earn some semblence of respect from him. I survived everything he threw at me, but....in his eyes...." She placed a hand on my shoulder. "Izuku, there's just some people in this world who can't respect anyone. Unfortunately, my brat was one to you, and once you bring him back, we will put him through hell until he learns that lesson. I wish he treated you differently, but....life can't be changed as our pasts are permanent." I nod as I think on her words. "I know, Mitsuki. But knowing doesn't remove the desire for change." She smiles and then asks.