Shoto heals as the Girls learn Izuku is in pain.

*Shoto's POV*

        We entered the dorm and sent Kaminari to his room as Izuku had me follow him to Mitsuki Bakugo's room for some reason. Not sure what this is about but my 'surprise' is in there. "Shoto, prince of Ice and Flame. Burdened with Endeavor. I present to you the Goddess of Ice Rei Himura." Said Izuku in a regal tone I was stunned as the door opened and inside stood my....mother?! I froze I didn't know what to do when I felt hands on both shoulder's and a tiny pair of arms around my leg. I look to see Izuku on my right and Mrs. Bakugo on my left. I peer down and there was little Eri smiling brightly. "Papa said you needed this so I have to hug you. Now pick me up and take me to meet your mama prince Shoto." She whispered just loud enough for us to hear. "Okay little one." I say as I knelt down and picked her up. I step forward slowly. Each step felt heavier than the last. I'm almost there as I see my mother crying and hear "Hurry. Your mama needs her prince." Eri motivating me the entire time. I take a breath and step faster to my mother. I hug her as does Eri and we hear. "A son and mama need each other. Papa told me that you both need this so please spend this day not sad but happy." We both kneel to ground crying as Eri let's go and runs off. "M-m-mother! I'm s-so sorry. I m-m-missed you so m-much. Can y-ou ever f-orgive me?" We sob together when she says "Y-you aren't at f-f-fault. I'm sorry I h-h-hurt you my l-little p-prince. I w-will earn your f-forgiveness." I chuckle as I cry. "I n-n-never b-blamed y-you." We just held each other and cried for who knows how long. After we finish I ask "Who got you out mother?" She pulls back and smiles. "Turn around and you will see the one who saved me." I turn and standing there was Izuku. Smiling with Eri in his arms and a gift in her hands.

*Izuku's POV*

"I told you I got you a surprise did I not Shoto?" I see him crying as he steps towards me and hugs me "T-that you d-did. T-thank you. I thought we'd never s-save her." I hug him before I tell him. "You're welcome. Now grab the gift in Eri's hands you'll enjoy it." He does as asked and opens it with Eri smiling. He smiles a genuine smile. Inside was a card with Eri's writing on it
'To Mr. Shoto. My papa told me a bit about you and your family. He said your papa was very bad. But do not worry. Papa said he will save your mama and sister. Papa never lies and he is strong. Oh and papa said tomorrow your sister will live here too. Be brave like papa. He promises things and they happen. I met your mama. She is so pretty. She is sad and wants to be forgiven. I don't know why. But I do know your mama loves you. She even calls you prince Shoto. So please Mr prince Shoto. Don't be mad at your mama. She so nice. I made a picture of your mama for you. I am not good at drawing but I hope you like it. Thank you for reading Mr prince Shoto. Just wait and papa will do what he promise. Signed Eri Strife'

     "Thank you miss Eri. I love it. I believe your papa really will do what he promised. And thank you for the picture of my mother. Its beautiful. My papa may be bad but your papa is awesome little one." He says as he hugs Eri. We walk up to Rei as Mitsuki enters and shuts the door. Rei smiles. "He didnt blame me. All this time I was scared I'd never earn Shoto's forgiveness for his scar but he never blamed me." She says as she cried with a smile. I smile at her. "Well then it seems a huge weight has been lifted from the darkness. Shoto may have hate and anger Ms Himura. But it is only towards two people. His father and himself. I told your son this but I will tell it to you as well. I will beat endeavor to the ground and tear his empire asunder. That's a promise. What does that mean when I promise something Eri?" Eri smiles "It means papa will do it. He never lies and always keeps his promises. So don't be scared pretty Rei papa will do what he says. Hey papa does she know about tomorrow?" I chuckle at Eri's question before telling Shoto. "Hey Shoto stand in front of your mother and tell her." I step back a bit as Shoto does as asked. "Mom tomorrow they're bringing Fuyumi here to stay too. At least until endeavor is imprisoned." Rei looks on wide eyed and blinks befor she stumbles forward and Shoto catches her in a hug. "It's almost over mother. Just give him time and Izuku sensei will save us all from that man." She smiles and cries on his shoulder.