Bridge Between Worlds! 🍋Izumomo🍋

A/N I know normally do Izuku pov though felt this chapter would go better as a third person's POV instead. Will return to Izuku's POV next Chapter.

      We join our tale the day after Izuku slayed the Demon. Currently Izuku was in his room with Momo as they hugged and kissed with her on top of him. "I'm amazed at how much of a change you have had Izuku. Hehe who would have thought that weak abused child who the world yearned to slay would become so strong. As well as had his light restoring slowly but surely." Said Momo as they broke their kiss.  "Hehe well that's because not only do I have one amazing Wife but four. As well as six girlfriends all who wish to help me as much as I help them. I've gained ten women who love me for me and accept me as I am. That quirkless tortured victim has finally found love and acceptance. None of you hold my past against me. That Momo has been the crux of my healing." Said Izuku as he held on to Momo who was staring into those brilliant emeral orbs.

      "You know....even though this world cried out for your death. Even after everything Bakugo did to you and forced you to experience. Even after gaining all that godly power. Your heart and mind have proven that not all powerful people are arrogant. You're still that kind brave hopeful boy with a dream that Mitsuki told us about. I'm glad to not only have met you Izuku. But ecstatic for how you've treated us all." She said as she kissed him more while Izuku holds her tight to his chest.

       "You never treat us as beneath you nor do you show favoritism. You never act perverted or try to force us into sex. You Izuku Strife are by far and away the best man I could ask for." Said Momo as she sat up on Izuku's lap while he laid on his back staring into those beautiful onyx eyes. She shivers a bit as she moans from feeling his mighty blade stiffen up against her thong. "Ooh is Dekiru feeling frisky?" She asks with a large blush and lustful smile. Izuku smiles warmly at her. "For you my loving Goddess of Creation I most definitely am." He says as he uses the clicker to cancel sound.

      Momo smiled at his words. He always manages to do that. To make her feel special, like she truly matters to someone. She pulled off her top as Izuku did the same. She smirks a bit as she straddled him with her bra barely containing her massive breasts. "Want to see them Izu?" She asks as her blush increases. "Hehe oh you know it Momo." He says while matching her blush. Momo smiles as she unhooks her bra unleashing those enormous breasts for her lover. Izuku stared wide eyed and mouth agape. Straddling him with her massive boobs out his sword got harder than diamond. Her milky white breasts with small nipples and areola hypnotized him as Momo grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts.

    Momo made a small moan as Izuku fondled them. He gently squeezed and played with her hardened nipples moaning the entire time. "Mmm god yes Izu that feels amazing." Momo said while moaning. Izuku smirked as he sat up a bit and began to lick and suck on one of her breasts with his tongue swirling around the hard nipple. Causing Momo to moan even more while grinding on his hard cock. "Ohhh shit. Yes Izuku. Just like that." she said grinding a bit faster before stopping. "Hehe wanna taste my maidenhood as I try and inhale your huge dick?" She asked with a fullbody blush. Izuku stopped everything. His mouth still open. He closes it and swallows hard. "Well if you're offering it my love then I definitely want to do it." Momo felt warm and tingly inside as her love and lust for her husband grew to massive size. She got off of Izuku as she placed her fingers round her skirt and removed it. Before taking off her thong she winked at Izuku and started to rub her hands on her own body before slowly twirling in place and swiveling her hips. Izuku seeing this was in awe as he was getting a private showing of his goddess trying her best to dance seductively for him. He swallowed hard as he stood and placed a thumb on each side of his pants and boxers before he pulled them off in one swift motion.

      Momo amazed at his engorged cock decided to end the dance and quickly pulled off her thong. Both were amazed that the other had shaved down there. Making Izuku's dick look even larger than it already was. Especially as his dick was not only very long but quite girthy. Momo swallowed nervously as she told Izuku to lay back down. As he did that she slowly crawled on top of him and kissed him deep before turning around to face his cock as her wet pussy was right against his mouth and tongue.