Ultimate Soul! Midoriya's End!

I lay broken in the rubble of what was once Musutafu Park. The memories of the past month flowing through my mind. My time with Momo after reviving Waterhose and Slaying of AFO. My training of my students. My love and trust rising to full with Rei, Fuyumi, Tsuyu, Melissa, Toru, and Mina. My parents sacrificing their lives to buy me the time I need to stop Sephiroth from taking this world. My time with Jiro. As well as the fight, I'm losing here and now. "Protector of Earth....Slayer of Sephiroth....Strife's Living Legacy.... World's Strongest... Your titles are all self-appointed, son. You will never be any of those things. You're nothing more than our disappointment. Even as mighty as you became Izuku, you're still the worthless deku we brought into this world. As such, you're the one we will now take from this world. As we serve Sephiroth, the true strongest. The man we wished we raised!" My birth parents roar at me. They gained insane powers that rival my own. What chance do I stand against their combined power? Sephiroth used my own past to bring me down. "I'm sorry, my loves. I was nothing in the face of his devious power...." I say as the tears flow and the light threatens to leave my eyes.

'Dilly dally shilly shally. Is this the power of our living legacy? The boy we loved as our own? The boy who taught us how to love each other? The boy we trained to become the strongest? Where is that fire? That undying will to save others? To protect the ones he holds, dear? The one we died to save? If this is how your story ends Izuku, then our sacrifice was in vain... RISE IZUKU! STAND BACK UP AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT IZUKU STRIFE CAN'T BE STOPPED. SHOW THE WORLD YOUR TRUE STRENGTH. WILL YOU LET THAT GIRL DIE? WILL YOU LET YOUR BIRTH PARENTS END YOUR LIFE? WE SHOWED YOU HOW MUCH WE LOVED YOU. FOR US. FOR ERI. FOR YOUR WIVES. FOR ALL THOSE HE'S SLAIN. RISE IZUKU STRIFE AND BECOME THE LEGEND THAT NO VILLAIN CAN STOP. BECOME THE MAN THAT WE SAW YOU TO BE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO. ONE MORE TIME IZUKU. RIIIIIISE' I hear Cloud and Tifa roar in my mind as a power floods into every fiber of my being. 'Mother? Father? How?' I ask as my body begins to heal itself. 'This Izuku Strife is the power you earned. The hell you went through. The heaven you deserve is right round the bend. We used the one spell we never taught you. The one power Aeris told us to give you. The powers of Holy and Chaos fused together with your very own quirk. The one that you never knew you had. The one power that not even Sephiroth can compare too. Nooooow, RIIIIIIISE'

You may be wondering how this came about. It's been a day since Jiro and I made love. Today, a memory haunted me. The first time Katsuki almost killed me. The anniversary of Izuku Midoriya's saving of the Periwinkle Fairy. The day I was for one moment, a hero.

"Hey, Kyo wakey wakey." I said as I tapped Kyo's shoulder, waking her up. "Mmwha...IZUKU?!" She shouted as she blushed crimson, realizing she slept on top of me. "Yes, Rocking goddess, that's my name. Hehe." I teased as she sat up on my waist."Then l-last n-night wasn't a d-dream?" She asked, smiling teary-eyed. "No. Last night really happened. Now you ginna stay there sitting on my waste with your perfect ass grinding my dick all Fay or what?" I asked with a cheeky grin. She snaps out of her lusty daze and yelps as she rolls off of me. "W-Was it really good with me, Izu?" She asked nervously as she fingered her jacks still red as a stop light. "Kyo, I told you last night, and I'll tell you now. Yes. I enjoyed every moment of it. Yeah, you're not as curvy as the rest, but trust me when I say you're just as good as they are in bed. Hehe, plus that slim juicy ass drained me dry, so obviously, it must have been good." I said as I sat up. She was wide-eyed and smiling. With tears falling. I smiled as I pulled her on my lap and kissed her deep. As soon as I broke it, I smiled. "Kyoka. I have never lied to you about my views on you. Nor will they ever change for anything, but the better. Last night, you did so much with your words to help me. That helped me more than anything else we did. I only hope that now you can see that you really are as I see you. As the other girls see you. Kyoka, you pushed back your fears and doubts to help me the way I have helped you. You proved you're a special woman. So yes, Kyoka, it was amazing, not just good." I said as she cried, hugging me."Th-Thank you, Izuku. Thank you for being you. For not changing after what we did. For still being that kind brave hero I fell for." She said as her tears fell. I held her until her tears had finished falling and her eyes dried.