Nejire's Wounded Savior! A Soul's Worth!

*Nejire's POV*

       Tamaki and I are outside the range of the two beings in battle. One was my quirkless savior who instilled in me the right qualities to be a hero. The other is his evil quirkist bastard of a father. Izuku Strife, who was being throttled with ease before, was now as if lit afire in purest jade light. His biological father was transforming into some sort of massive mutant monster. Suddenly, Izuku declared with passionate fury his vow to stop a villain from another world. From what we learned, this villain killed his adoptive parents, Cloud and Tifa Strife. Gave his birth parents these insane powers and ordered them to kill him.

     We watch as he summons dozens of massive swords and attacks with godlike strength as he tore his father to pieces. Even flying seems part of his new repertoire. Then he held out his hand and fired some unbelievably powerful energy blast, obliterating the pieces into dust. Then his aura dissipated, and he fell back to earth. Tamaki and I rush to try catching him in time. For some reason, he smiled and waved at us, and then he crashed into the rubble before we could reach him. "IZUKU!" I yelled as we raced towards him. "Holy shit. How did he even get up before?" Said Tamaki as we come upon the sight. He is covered in wounds and bleeding a lot. We didn't see it due to that green aura. "Tamaki! Contact Nezu and tell him we need Recovery Girl!" I shouted when from behind us we heard several people souting for Izuku. We turn, and there's the 1A girls and dorm mother, as well as the Himuras.

      The blonde American girl reaches us first. She shouts a word. I think it was "CURAGA!" We watch, and instantly, Izuku's injuries have healed. "Whoa! How'd you do that?" Asked Tamaki. I glare at him. "Really? Now's not the time, Tama!" He blushes and stutters as I shake my head. "Melissa, how is he?" Asks the Dorm mother as Melissa is staring Wide Eyed. I look and realize. All his scars have healed. "His scars! They're gone!" Melissa and I say at the same time. "Well, least some good came from all this." I heard the dorm mother say.

    "H-How did you even know where to find us?" I ask as I look at the girls. "It was on the news. See?" Said Fuyumi pointed to a news chopper flying overhead. "Oh. That makes sense." I say while sighing. "Can you two tell us what started this?" Asked a raven haired girl. I nodded and told them everything from start to finish. They were incredibly surprised and furious. "Goddammit! If he hadn't killed them, I'd be killing Hisashi and Inko, my damn self!" Growled the dorm mother. "Why hasn't he woken up yet, Melissa?" Asked a girl with brown hair and eyes. The blonde girl shook her head, saying she didn't know. "Could it be from his quirk?" I asked, and the girls shrugged. "We don't know. He told you he had a quirk, but either he just awakened it, or he's had it this whole time. Since Izuku sucks at lying to girls, it means the quirk just manifested. We should get him to UA." Said the raven haired girl Momo Yaoyorozu. We all nodded, and the brunette carried him with her quirk.

     *Izuku's POV*

      I could hear the girls talking but I couldn't move. Everything was black. Even my magic wasn't working. I sighed. Lost in my darkness thinking on the days events. As I did, something happened. Suddenly, I was eclipsed by a massive green figure. "Welcome, Izuku." It said in a booming voice full of power. "Time to test the worth of your soul for myself!"

    *Ochaco's POV*

    We got Izuku brought back to UA. He's in the infirmary yet still not regained consciousness. We don't know why, and we don't understand what this quirk of his is. The battle in Musutafu Park with his parents was costly indeed. The periwinkle haired girl and the elfish boy are two of the big three. Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki. The third was supposed to be with them, but either he was killed in battle or from what Nejire claims he's hiding from Izuku. "I see. I knew Izuku said he was a false hero and coward, but to think that he'd go so far.... I'm sorry, Nejire-chan." I said as she teared up, telling us about all the prick did to her these past three years.