Punishment and Mitsuki's aid 🍋

*Izuku's POV*

     We walked into the room and I placed my swords on the wall. "Jiro let me ask you something. Have you ever met a quirkless before me?" She thinks on it for a while before shaking her head. "As expected. We're a very rare breed. We used to be all that existed on earth for millenia. But now less than 20% of Earth is quirkless. Here in Japan if you're quirkless its a literal death sentence. Most die from murder or suicide by 10. You saw all my scars. The majority of them came from Katsuki Bakugo. He would use his quirk on me as in his eyes I was a useless worthless quirkless freak. My name can also be read as Deku. So to always make me feel worthless thats what he would call me. Hell even my biological parents considered me as nothing but him as a second coming of All Might or something. They knew he was attacking me but instead of punishing him they beat me too. From that kind of pain and neglect I grew to accept my life. At age 7 after Bakugo began to use his quirk on me I decided that in order to protect my image of my aunt Mitsuki and her husband as the loving kind people they were. I pushed them away. As in my head I got to the point where if I told them the truth they'd take his side over me." Jiro watched on silent unable to think of what to say.

    "Hell by time I was 9 I'd almost died 6 times from Bakugo and his assaults. When I turned 10 Mitsuki called my mother to wish me a happy birthday. I was in my room doing my hero analysis when mother walked in smiling with those evil gleaming eyes of hers. I knew something bad was about to happen. Just didn't have any way to avoid it. Before I could do or say anything my mother stabbed me through the right lung and said to me 'A quirkless freak like you doesn't deserve happiness. Die Deku die like the pathetic weakling you are.' She then with a genuine smile pulled out the blade and threw me out the front door and left. I was healed for first time in years. I was the only one to give myself medical care. But not completely as the girl learned I was quirkless and told me she should have let me die. Every day was true hell. When I sleep I am returned to that hell. By the time I managed to meet my new parents I had truly given up on life. My eyes that glow that everyone sees that's only due to me keeping magic running through them. Otherwise they're the cold lifeless eyes of a boy who yearns for death you all saw a moment ago. Not one person my age or older but my mother and father, my aunt, Ochaco and Momo has even given me a hug since I was a diagnosed quirkless. Hell I went so long starved from touch that when my parents hugged me I couldn't even remember the feeling. I panicked and assumed they were trying to strangle me. Thats why when you girls tease me it scares me to death. Because I am afraid you'll think I am some unfit perverted freak and will try to find a way to get rid of me. I yearn to have a normal life Jiro. But that is not my fate." She was crying a bit as she listened to my story. I left out a lot of details because I wasn't in the mood to explain it all. "Besides Jiro. Can you honestly say anyone would look upon my body and see anything but a road map of pain and misery?" I asked after removing my jacket and shirt. She flinched at that.

      "I can be confident in a battle no problem. But just as you and Momo have body issues. I too hate my appearance and would pray every day for things to be different. But life is not that way. So I will teach you all, I will protect you all and defeat any who wish harm on those less fortunate than themselves. But no matter how much I wish to give Eri the mother she wants. I am not shaped for such a thing. My parents understand this and do their best to not push the issue on me. Best I can do is give her an aunt or several aunts because all I see when I look into a mirror is a disgusting quirkless freak who should have left the world of the living behind years ago." Jiro cried as I spoke and because of her quirk she knew I truly believed every word. "Then.... How do you go on every day Izuku?" I smile sadly. "Because I have no choice. I have a daughter to raise, loving parents, and a duty to the world. If I allow myself to die because of my selfishness then what was the point of my parents saving me, training me, and loving me. My death would serve only to make them suffer. As well I can't do that to Eri. I am many things Kyoka Jiro. A liar is not one of them. I promised to always be here for Eri. I always keep my promises so I will live each day and do as I must to make it to the next. Life is not fair Jiro. You know this. But life to me has beat me into the ground so much that I always awake in the night distraught from nightmares and fear that what if I fail to keep my promises." I smile as I walk to the bed and sat beside her. "My smile may appear genuine but you'd be surprised how easy that is to accomplish." I hear the door open as Mitsuki and Momo enter. "Now do you see why I warned you all about how to treat my nephew Ms Jiro? I was fortunate enough he knew I was honest and believed my words and I will not ever allow another person especially a girl to hurt my nephew to get some sort of satisfaction from it." She said sadly. Momo then spoke. "Our lives and insecurities pale in comparison to Izuku's. All we can do is be the best friends and students we can for him. To be there for him when he needs a shoulder to lean on. We are young yes but unlike in Izuku's case we have had many there for us. He for the longest time by choice had no one. Literally no one because of the damage society placed upon him." Momo said through a teary smile.