Introduction

*MAJOR WARNING* SPOILERS HERE!! PLEASE WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!!!

Note: This story is for fans of both Alan Becker and Rainimator. I'll do a brief character introduction before we start.

1. Alan Becker crew

the second coming (tsc): The leader of the stick figure gang! At full potential, VERY powerful.

red: the second best fighter after tsc. While goofy and clumsy, he cares for many, especially his pig. Got possessed by Herobrine TWICE.

green: has an aptitude for music. Extremely talented and clever. He knows how to use a fishing rod.

blue: loves to eat Netherwarts. Is a skilled cook and loves chemistry. Prefers bows and arrows.

yellow: extremely intelligent. Is a skilled engineer and loves working with redstone and command blocks.

the chosen one (tco): the second stick figure to be drawn, preceding Victim. Alan hates him and tries to destroy him by creating the Dark Lord, but chosen gets away with dark. Destroyed Alan's computer.

the dark lord (tdl): mission was to destroy chosen, but feels betrayed by Alan. He and chosen manages to escape and went on a 6-year reign with him.

purple: first appeared in AVM. He is King Orange's advisor. Has a tragic background story.

king orange (mt/ko): Lost his son to minecraft. He then teams up with Purple, but betrays him. Recognizing his big mistakes, he tries to save Purple and adopts him at the end-

2. Rainimator characters

rain: the main character of Fractures. He tamed a dragon and is the last enderwatcher, followed by Ceris. 

abigail: rain's ex- girlfriend. Was (in my story she isn't) heir to the Nether King and became Nether Princess, but got killed by rain.

stella: rain's current girlfriend. Heals rain from Wither Heart curse. 

ser patrick: leader of Frostbourne. Having united the civilians, he is considered as a benevolent ruler.

azura: Patrick's military advisor. Super intelligent. Has a crush on Patrick.

ceris: the former End Matriarch. Fell to Naeus and got executed (however I'm going to bring her in this story)

daryll: Patrick's bestie and the leader of the Frostbourne bandits. 

naeus: main antagonist of s2-s3 rainimator. Absorbed Nether star and Herobrine's head.

entity 303: not introduced yet, but is the leader of the Red Legion.

Herobrine: has a grudge against Patrick. Was decapitated by Ceris. (but I'm going to bring him too!)

Lance: the former end mage. In love with Ceris.. He is a frog (I'm going to make him both human and a frog)

Well... that's it! If you don't want to read this, fine. This story is for me then...