Chapter 1

10 years ago

 "Are you sure you'll be okay?" I asked with concern. 

 "Oh, Second. You worry too much. Don't worry, I've got my dad." Purple said with a faint smile on his face before holding the king's hand. 

The orange king took off his crown and hugged me.

 "Young lad.. I guess this is where we part ways..." he paused. "Thank you, and may the fates be on your side.."

I grin and help myself in his arms. 

Green nodded, trying not to cry. "Purple... I'll.. I'll.." he hugged Purple. The two stayed like that for a minute. 

 "Oh, Green. I'll still be here! We can see each other again some time in the future!" Purple put both hands on Green's moist face and wiped away his tears.

Green let go of Purple. He tried to smile, but it faded right away. Blue patted him in the back.

"Heh. Seems like your friend fell in love with my son." the king teased.

Green frowned while still with his red nose.

 "S-sorry. My bad." the king stammered. We all laughed in the Nether.

 "Time to go." Yellow signaled Red to light up the portal. Red nodded and got his flint and steel. He then lit up the portal.

 "Bye!!!" the king and Purple waved their hands. We waved back, with a sobbing Green who refused to watch their departure.

The two of them turned their backs, and entered the portal. The five of us never took our eyes off them until they completely vanished. We got diamond pickaxes and broke the portal.

Herobrine laid unconscious just an inch away from the lava. We got him home back to Monster School and ran to the Nether portal direct to Alan's PC.

 "Ready?" I shouted. "Always." My friends responded with both black and white minecraft blocks. We simultaneously walked into the portal.

Red and I carefully placed the minecraft blocks back into its place where it would be safe without any hungry tyrants hunting those down.

That is when we shut down minecraft for a long time.

Present time

//Second Coming's POV//

My friends are still loud as always. Red chased Blue around with his pig, Yellow nudged Green in the arm for accidentally stepping on his redstone roller coaster project.

I sighed as I looked into old albums and pictures of my friends and I. I sat down on my bed, scanning my body full of battle scars.

10 years passed and I still work for Alan. However, he isn't like himself lately. I see more and more wrinkles and dark circles on his face every day.

I yawned and took off my socks to go to sleep. I am a sleepyhead, but I must have been in desperate need of sleep that day. I hit my leg on the edge of my bed.

 "Ow.." I rubbed my thigh. I heard something hit the ground with a thud, like the one glass makes when it touches the floor hard.

 'What is this?'  I picked it up. It was an end pearl. It was dark purple. It had a big crack inside it. Then I remembered twenty years ago. Time sure flies fast.

I wonder how Purple and the Orange King are doing in minecraftia.

Red came in, panting. "Whew... that was some pig chase. Anyway, Second, I heard a big thud. Everything okay here?"