Chapter 7

Warning: Includes violence!

(3 days ago)

//TSC's POV//

I examined the purple ender pearl which happened to be in my pocket. It still had the same scratch, same markings, and the same color as before.

I rolled it around the floor and played with it for a bit. My broken arm which was wrapped in bandages started to hurt.

I sighed and stood up to get the ice pack the bird mask doctor gave me. Well, it was more of a freezing water pack, but anyway. I placed it on my arm.

Then I hear cheerful merrymaking and my friends come in.

 "What's up Sec? You look.. healthy and energetic!" 

 "Actually, no, he's loaded with fatigue." Green whispered over to Red.

 "I mean... no? Wait. Yes, yes." 

Red raised his eyebrows. "Is that a yes or a no?"

 ".. huh?" I blink my eyes in confusion.

 "Never mind he's sleepy like always." Green mumbled to Red. "Why don't you start us off, Red?"

Red looked sideways as if he was concerned and sighed, sitting down on the bed in front of me with Green. "Second.. we're here to have a serious discussion.."

 "Ok..?"

Green cleared his throat. "Ahem. Thank you, Red. So.. we've been spawned here because of my unawareness, right?"

 "Oh yeah. You bothered Yellow and knocked me over. Wow, terrific story. Don't stop." I say rolling my eyes.

 ".. Then don't interrupt. Anyway, look-" he pointed his finger to his palm to explain. "Let's do a brief recap about what happened.."

I nod and wait for his answer.

 "So we've been spawned, in Minecraft, more specifically in Frostbourne. We're lucky enough to meet here, even if it's just the three of us. Blue and Yellow are missing."

Red scratched his head and took off the yellow band he was wearing. "But if we can meet here, why can't they? I'm sure they must've spawned somewhere close in the Overworld. We just didn't happen to notice them." 

 "Ok. So we need to watch out for them. We'll go look, after my arm is healed.. Also, here's something important to consider about. How will we find them? Will we find them? Even if so, how will we get out of this world?"

They all looked confused. I stared at them for not shame, but also in confusion. My mind often had a hard time figuring out the difference between mindspace and reality. I looked down and got out the Ender pearl.

 "This pearl is far from ordinary."

 "Where did you get it?"

 "Well-"

Just then, the door to my room opened. We all slightly gasped. "Your highness? What are you doing here?" We quickly thronged our heads and respectfully bowed, in a full 90 degree angle.

He disengaged his helmet and looked a little disappointed. "C'mon guys. 'your highness'? Not even my guards call me by that lame name. And bowing to me like that is unnecessary!"

He gestured for us to stand up and we slowly rose, not trying any monkey business.

 "To what do we owe the pleasure of your marvelous visit, sire?" I asked.