Chapter 14- The Grandmaster's trial

//Green's POV//

 "I... I didn't mean to... I feel so ashamed of myself.." Purple said, sighing.

Yellow gets a matchbox full of fresh matches and lights one wax candle up. He holds the stem of the candle close, the little fire forming a slim reflection on his glasses lens. 

 "Yes... You should be..." He says quite sneakily.

That made everyone whine.

 "OH COME ON, YELLOW!!!"

 "I mean, sorry.. But Purple, seriously, what you did was stupid!! Think, imagine, did anyone survive the black hole?! Do you lack braincells?!"

Purple huffed, "Of course I do. I got the lowest grade out of all students. And it's not like, I'm gainsaying!!"

I hear Blue grumble to Yellow, "Yellow my dear.. Let's just all shut up, ok..?"

We all shut up.

Red broke the ice, "Well.. haha...as the one and only, blooming sunflower in here, let me just git on with the subject.. So Purple, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit??"

Purple smiled in satisfaction, "Thumbs up, bro!! So, we're all basically trapped in here, right?"

 "Correct."

 "Then, let's try our best to help!!" Purple exclaimed, pointing to the ceiling. "I've created a one-punch army full of grumpy villagers."

We all gasped. "What? Didn't your conspiracy get caught?"

He shook his head and winked. "Not at all."

 "I've been waiting for this the whole time." Second said, sheathing his diamond sword. 

 "I want to go, too." Called a voice from behind. To our surprise, it was Daryll!! He waved his gun around, as his name alone was the gunslinger.

 "Daryll??"

He sighed, "The bandits... I was their leader... I've been receiving recognition for keeping peace and unity... And now, it's all ruined. I'll do anything, ANYTHING, to restore harmony. Therefore, I'm joining."

We all clapped in unison. "Magnificent."

Daryll gave us a powerful nod, "Let's go!!"

 "Wait." Red stopped us.

 "What?"

 "Let's try what real teams do." He said, firmly gripping his fist, his knuckles showing. We all gathered and placed ours on top.

 "Ready?" Red started, "One, two, three.."

And we all shouted out, "FIGHTING!!" Daryll's was the loudest of all.

//Azura's POV//

I was all alone in the dark corridor, lighting a candle and thinking about.. stuff.

But I have to confess, I had this cold feeling that someone was watching me from behind. His, or her heels shuffled across the columns.

Scared, I turn around, with the light on my candle slowly starting to lose its brightness. 

With only portraits of old grandmasters and no one else, I continue to proceed forward.

However, the thumping footsteps bothered me again, this time the person whooshing past centimeters behind my back, messing my azure hair.

I start to back up, only knocking one of the frames in installment. It fell, and the glass cover shattered to pieces as my head swiftly moves around to spot anyone.