Chapter 5

(A week ago)

//Naeus's POV//

General Tusk ran over to me. "Sire, Princess Abigail has fled!!"

 "What?! How dare you let her run away from me?! I thought she was one of my most loyal warriors.. Well what are you waiting for, then? Chase her down!" 

 "Yes, sire."

Ok. First Kralos, then Hogsworth, then her. What is happening?! Why are all of my top generals fleeing away?!

And what happened to Brots?

//Abigail (Nether Princess)'s POV//

 "Kralos? Hogsworth? What are you doing here?! If you're going to block my way, then I have no choice but to challenge you-" I took out my ruby thorn.

 "M'am, please calm down! We're not here to intrude. We want to escape with you!"

I lowered my weapon and grinned. "You guys and I have a lot in common. Come on, then. We have to gather obsedian to make a portal."

I heard footsteps. "Halt! Under King Naeus's orders!!" General Tusk blew his whistle with his piglin group.

 "Oop- Let's go, squad!"

Hogsworth, Kralos, and I kept running until we reached the red forest. We all climbed a tree and hid in the red leaves.

Tusk and his piglins didn't notice us and went in the wrong direction.

 "Yes. Always outsmarting him! Come on guys, let's build a portal. And quick."

Kralos, Hogsworth, and I dumped the amount of gold we have on the floor. We searched for nomadic piglins obsessed with gold.

Kralos nodded. "I think we have enough obsedian. Thanks for helping, pigs." Hogsworth distributed all the leftover gold.

Just as we climbed into the portal, we hear a whistle. "Abigail, you traitor! STOP!" Uh oh. It's Tusk, again.. He lashed his whip made of hoglin tails.

 "M'am, go! We'll hold him off-" Hogsworth said.

 "What about you guys?" before they could answer, Hogsworth pushed me in.

When I got to the other side, I saw someone very familiar. "Ceris! Rain!"

 "Abigail? What are you doing here?!" Ceris called out.

 "No time to explain. Help me destroy that portal! And quick!"

 "I mean, huh?" Ceris raised her eyebrow. "Hurry! this is a matter of life or d- Aaagh!" Tusk held me by my horns and lifted me off the ground.

 "Your little friends Hogsy and Krally are dead. Killed them straight!! I'll have king Naeus to execute you in front of-"

 "Let me go!! LET ME GO!!! You-" I squirmed. I tried to lounge my ruby thorn, but he kicked it away.

 "Let her go!" to my surprise, it was Rain who got his two diamond swords out and stabbed Tusk in the arm.

Tusk let me go and I crashed into the ground. I touched my left horn because it hurt a lot. However, part of it broke and blood came out of it.

 "Are you okay, Abigail?" Ceris ran over and examined my broken horn. I nodded.

Meanwhile, Rain battled Tusk. A witch girl ran over to help. Lance the ender mage cleaned up the rest of the group while Ceris tried to glue my horn back on with her spit.