Chapter 10

//Daryll's POV//

I arrived at the big cave. "Guys!" I opened my arms and offered a hug. The stick gang ran over, soon getting involved in a nice group hug. "What's up?"

 "Fine, I guess? We're working on something. A plan." I could see that they've been camping here all this week. "A plan?" I asked back. They nodded. In the cave, the only thing they had was a water bucket to keep out the fire, and a scarce supply of logs. Also, I noticed some new people.

 "Oh, Hello. We haven't met before. My name is Daryll." I said, shaking their hands.

 "Call us by our colors."

As we were introducing ourselves, I hear a friendly voice. No- actually 2, I mean 3. "Daryll!" They all waved and elbow-bumped my shoulder.

 "Herobrine! Zeganirn! H-Hilda!" I said, blushing a bit at the end.

 "Are you okay? Any scratches or anything? What- What about your friends, the other bandits?" Herobrine asked in a fatherly way.

 "I mean.. I basically just got kicked out of the role of leader of the bandits.." I sighed, "I should've known.."

Zeg screeched. "SCCCREEEE-" like, he wanted me to pay attention. "What's wrong?" I said, patting his shoulder. He no longer had his greatsword with him anymore. His face was filthy of dust and ashes the endless fire left. "Scre- Screeee.. Screeeeeeee..."

I scratched the behind of my neck. "Sorry.. I don't speak Enderman.." Zeg tilted his head. "Screee.."

 "He says, 'My best friends Ceris and Lance are in danger... They're in urgent need of help.'" Yellow took off his glasses and closed the ancient book he was reading.

 "Ok, most librarians were literally exterminated and fire swallowed the entire Frostbourne library, but you still managed to bring the translator? Brilliant, really." Hilda said.

 "I mean... Thanks.."

***

Hilda started, "Any opinions?"

 "Simple." Herobrine unrolled a map on the floor and placed a pebble to hold it in place.

 "What's this?" Blue asked.

 "A wrinkly map I used to carry it along with me to keep track of you in my olden days as an undead lord. See here?" he pointed to the place marked 'Restriction'. "Heh. I used to sneak in here with my friend, Blackbone. We got caught a lot, though. Hehe." He continued, not noticing the frown on my face. "Oh whop.. I.. shouldn't have said that.." he said, finally looking up. 

 "Go on." I said, narrowing my eyebrows.

 "... Thank you. Anyway, the bandits live here. I assume Daryll, you too, have been born and raised in this area." I nodded. 

 "Why is the land marked as 'restriction'?" Green raised his eyebrows.

 "This map is from a normal villager's. The time this map was created was before Patrick united these two separate factions to one. They all probably had a heart of wariness then, because the bandits are hostile beings. Now.. listen carefully, the bandits have a secret dungeon in their territory. Nobody knows what it looks like, not even me or Daryll. However, I have a hunch about where it's located in. They might be keeping our friends as prisoners."

 "Wait. If what you said is true, then.. they might be getting tortured by Brots, now." Hilda gasped, concerned.

 "Which is why we need to rescue them, pronto."

 "Ah, I see where you're going, Hero. We split into separate teams, and we search for our friends." Second flicked his fingers as if he realized something.