Chapter 2

//Herobrine's POV//

(yesterday)

Heh... I'm not that weak. Herobrine never dies. This is my first resurrection. 

When I woke up at the wither camp, all of the Ender watchers and the Frostbourne peeps were gone.

I sighed and helped my new body up. I'm going to find my army back. The Undead shall rule forever. Without any other factions. I shall be the one to conquer.

I picked up my diamond sword and wiped the blood off. I assume it was Patrick's. He luckily gets to live.

I walked into the forest to look for any Undead. Where are they?

After a good, long walk, I found a whole group. They had a little fire at the center and were toasting marshmallows. As always.

I slowly approached, not trying to make any loud sounds to startle them.

 "Hey. It's me. Your leader." I stepped on my old podium where I used to make great speeches.

 "Ahem. Now we are reunited... Anybody have any effective strategies that could contribute to human extinction?"

The mobs just all growled. I slapped my forehead. How on earth could those dumbheads know. I forgot that they had no brains.

However, this wasn't just normal growling like I used to hear. More like a battle cry.

The next thing I knew, all of them charged at me with their diamond spears and shields.

What happened? I then realized I had no longer the ability to manipulate their minds.

I ran and ran with all my energy, pushing every animal along the way. I hurtled across the long river with angry tears falling in the water.

I blankly stared at my reflection on the water. I took off my mask. I used to be so powerful. I even taught a bunch of monsters under my command and established the Monster School.

I planted my face in my hands, too irate and resentful to continue. I cried and screamed.

After a moment of painful mourning, I felt better. The moonlight shining down on the river seemed brighter today.

There was only one thing left, and it was the last thing I would do in my life. 

I need to find Ceris and Patrick. Maybe also the Dragon tamer.

(present day)

I need to find the Frostbourne first. It's located in the nearest place. 

I kept on running and running, knocking and punching every undead impeding my way. "No one will stop me.."

As soon as I said that, my legs were out of balance and I tripped. I've been on the run for 6 hours straight. I stopped for a brief break.

I climbed a tree to admire the beautiful sunrise awakening the Overworld. I plucked an apple off and munched on it.

Everything sure looked different now that I'm no longer a villain anymore.

Suddenly, I heard two terrible screaming.

 "You didn't bring ANY weapons? No diamond sword? Or at least a wooden sword?"

 "No! All I've got is a fishing rod!"

Two strange.. people were being tracked down by a horde of zombies. They were all wearing diamond helmets, so they didn't burn in the sun. They all had diamond spears and swords.