Chapter 4

//The Chosen One's POV//

 'He's alive'. The Dark Lord. The one used to be my most loyal ally. I'm going to dive into that volcano, where he exploded to maybe, bits.

I want to find him. The sky started to break apart. I don't know why. I don't know when. It just happened. All I know is that something dangerous is going on. 

All I know is that this world is going to meet annihilation. 

But I cannot leave my friend here. He'll die, for sure. It's been 20 years since my descendant finally overpowered him and pinned him in that volcano.

The sky is tearing off. And yet I still stand with only myself to rely on. It's about time I have a companion.

I took a deep breath and broke all the hardened rock parts barricading its way out. 

Fireballs shot out of my hands as I drilled down deeper with my powers into the molten magma.

The next thing I saw was terrifying.

//Kane's (Netherbane Captain) POV// 

 "*Sighs* Ciara don't tell me you've been killing and looting from the piglins, again." I ask.

Ciara puts down the bag of gold with her. "Come get it, mates!!" Everyone in the tavern pushes another to obtain lumps of gold. Then they storm out.

 "... The piglin kingdom seems to be not defeated yet, Ciara. There is one subfaction that lays dormant. Now all I want to ask is that don't risk anyone's life for something unnecessary!"

Ciara's face scrunches up. "Who are you talking to right now. Who is it that you see? I am NOT in danger, Kane. I AM the danger. I am the one who-"

I laugh. "You just got that quote from Breaking Bad. I've heard it before and I've heard it enough. This is a serious matter, Ciara. You're grounded for-"

Too late. Piglin General Tusk has intruded. I grab my cleaver in a moment's notice and push Ciara under the table. 

 "You are not the danger. You ARE in danger." I shout-whisper to her.

//Herobrine POV//

Patrick comes in the dungeon where I am in right now. He's gonna torture me. Interrogate me. Barbarically suffocate me. Chop my head clean off. Give up my life utterly.

He surely looked stronger than the last time I battled him. He was a dim shadow with eyes because of the darkness, but slight sources of light from the moon, too.

He just stood there, his left hand on his hips, waving his pocket knife around with his right one. Without his helmet. Completely emotionless.

 "Go ahead." I start. If I am to die, I want to die properly. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see any bloodshed.

However, Patrick stops twirling his knife and throws it away to the side. 

 "So... what's it like, being an undead leader?" he reluctantly asks and sits three feet away from me.

 "...." I find myself really hard to answer that question. "...It was satisfying... at first..." He nods.

 "I actually know... the pressure of the world is stronger than I thought. Being a leader of a faction isn't something you can be competent at in a month.." he shares his emotion.

 "When did you take over as Grandmaster?" I ask. "Since when you killed my father. I was 25?-ish then."

I sigh. "This world, at first, I thought I could have it all to myself. But it's not. And I realized it now after all the damage I caused." I pause. "I'm so sorry."