Chapter 11- Begin Again

//Entity 303's POV//

 "ENTITY!!" he yelled through the walki- talki, tremendously furious. I had to secure my ears because I thought my eardrums would pop otherwise. "What are you doing? We totally got crushed because you and your army weren't there!"

 "What? That can't be. Frostbourne is under dilemma, so that only leaves the Netherbane.." my face turned to a frown. "You saying you can't even overpower a small group of humans with your massive army?"

 "That's not it! There are two fireball dudes. I'm going to be honest, they're so OP. They can fly, they shoot fireballs, and emit insanely powerful laser beams like the back of their hand! One is a red stickman, the other is black. They both have hollow heads."

I play with the antenna. "So what? You have Netherite. Even stronger than diamond, Naeus. Either you're too dumb to continue or they really can outrun Netherite."

I hear a nice slam on the table. "Those monsters can bash through even the hardest minerals! I'm not joking! See for yourself at the battlefield! And come right. now. this. instance."

 "But-"

 "No buts, Entity. Look, if we're allies, then give us constant support, CONSTRUCTIVELY!!"

He yelled so hard that there was a high-pitched static sound wave and I had to tap the phone to hear him again. Irifash covered her ears and Ferlak squeaked. I clear my throat and try again. "Naeus. But there is one problem."

 "Shoot."

Irifash, Ferlak, and I exchanged nods. "You know... We're stuck in some jungle region full of stealing monkeys and poisonous jungle snakes.. Not to mention the consistent rainstorm. Over."

 "Then get the hell outta there!! Aren't you guys all water-resistant beings? Vexes? Spiders? Over."

 "We.. We can't. There is this one super tall stick figure guarding our route out.. It annoyingly doesn't let us through! Tan orange, and it has a spear that can do pretty much anything. It literally shoots electrical bolts and summons a trident to call lightning which can zap my people to death! Help!"

I hear a smack on the forehead. "The stick figures do it again.. Okay, hold on, for now. When he finally opens the gate, don't look behind and come through the Nether portal I left you. As soon as you're in the Nether, contact me, immidiately. The code is Hdolf Aitler." I hear an angry sigh. "I guess I have to consider again about my- I mean- our conquest.. Damn, this ruling-over thing is hard as math. See ya there. Over and out."

 "What do you mean, 'my' conquest? And what does math have to do with this?" I ask but he hung up. I just put down the beeping walki-talki, confused. Irifash and Ferlak were speechless as a ghost. They look at each other also baffled, then turn to me again. I just shrug it off. "It must be his oral mistake. Anyway, is that stick still out there?"

Ferlak went over to the window. He ripped the ragged curtain in our jungle base and swatted the snake away. It hissed as it hit the ground and slithered away. "Yes. And he doesn't move a muscle, believe me." he said.

//Abigail's POV//

 "So, when and what hour?" he demands. He was sitting in a throne entrusted with gold and netherite in a nice row. He pointed his spear to the center of my chest. Its red light spooked me, but I stood my ground.

 "Whenever you want it to be." I retort, trying to untie the ropes around my waist and kicking the spear away with my leg. "Your choice."

Narcissa kicks me down in the back and forces me to bow to the Nether king. "Foolish little brat."