Chapter 8

//Red's POV//

Second and I were at the center, smuggling wine from the bartender and getting glasses. However, as the revolution started, we hid in a nearby cave.

Yes. The bandits chased around the civilians, and some masculine civilians fought them unarmed with their bare fists. This is not just some brawl. This is war.

Green joined in our little hideout. Now all we needed were our two missing members, Blue and Yellow. Possibly, King Orange and Purple. Second smashed rocks to create fire, and Green transferred dry logs to him. After the fire was lit, we just sat there, feeling numb.

Green was the first to open his mouth. "We need to get out of here." he moved the logs around with a stick.

 "But what about our friends?" Second juggled his ender pearl in mid air. Oh, Sec. Always protective. Always sympathetic.

 "Exactly who?" Green questioned back. "It's us who really have the desperate need to be alive. Besides, we got our own problems. We need to find our two missing friends. Forget them. They never helped us with anything, anyway."

Sec was about to protest, but I cupped his mouth and shut him up. "Green." I took his hand and led him out of the cave. "Look." I showed him the blazed Frostbourne and crossed my arms. "I'm so disappointed. Were you that egocentric when we faced the Dark Lord?"

 "No..?"

 "What's wrong with you, then? You tired of fights and war?"

 "..."

 "Look, they helped us when we first spawned here. Even though it's not our main priority to interfere, that doesn't mean we should just leave them all perish." I paused, "And most importantly, even though we look different and they come from a distant world, we all have the same hearts for humanity."

Green looked around the burned houses and coughed at the acrid smell of smoke and ashes. He pondered about something for a moment. Then, he nodded in agreement.

Second nodded back. "Together." 

All of a sudden, a minecart with fireworks emerged out of the sky, the fireworks popped, and crash-landed below. We saw two familiar heads there. "Blue! Yellow!"

They were limping, as if they hurt their ankle or something. We all ran over and helped them up, me wrapping one arm under Yellow's shoulder, and Green/ Second lifting Blue together.

Yellow whispered over. "We have to get out of here.."

I let him rest on a rock and asked back, "Why?"

 "These bandits, they're planning the greatest chaos you'll ever see."

//Ceris's POV//

I found myself in a deep dungeon. The last thing I heard was someone calling out my name multiple times before the TNT went off. I groaned and wiped off the blood dripping down my lip with my hand. I was about to lift my other one, but there was Lance, asleep, leaning against the wall and holding mine like a little doll. He rubbed the back of my hand.

I was so relieved that he was okay. The sound of the explosion scared me to death. I let out a faint giggle and leaned my head on his shoulder. That woke him up.

 "You okay, hon?" he asked.

 "Mhm.." I answered back, slowly drifting off to sleep. Lance kissed me on the forehead and put his hand on my arm.

 "Shall we try to teleport out of here?" he asked. I shook my head. "I want to sleep.."

He nodded. "It's cold, right?" he rubbed it, letting me feel the warmth of his body temperature. Instead of replying, I yawned and snuggled into his arms. "Ceris? Oh, Ceriss.."