Chapter 31 Longing

"Good morning my love" Raven says running her hand up and down Arne's chest. Arne wrapped his arm around her and held her close, "Good morning" he mumbled half asleep. The dream he had would not leave his mind, Raven was the one, he could feel it.
"You have been working so hard my love" Raven said kissing Arne's neck, her hand moving from his chest down to wrap around his cock. Arne inhaled sharply as he felt her hand slowly move up and down his shaft.
"What a lovely way to wake up" Arne smiled kissing Raven on the lips sweetly. He trailed kisses from her lips down to her neck where he suck and bit her leaving little marks.
"Stop" Raven said playfully pushing Arne away, "I don't want any hickeys for the wedding".
"Why? Everyone knows your mine and that day you will become mine forever" he said moving close to her but lowering his head, trailing kisses down to her breast. He popped on of her nipples in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it while his hand played with the other one, rolling and pinching her nipple. Raven moaned softly as her strokes become longer and faster. Arne breathed heavily, his hot breathe hitting her sensitive skin. Arne grunted when Raven stopped stroking his cock, she pushed his shoulder so he was laying on his back. Climbing on top of him she positioned herself above his head, gently grinding herself against him. Arne looked at her naked body in awe, she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen but something felt off. Her hands trailed down his chest but her fingers didn't leave the same electric feeling she had the first day. 'Must just be puppy love' Arne thought pushing the worry to the back of his mind. Raven lowered himself onto his cock and moaned as he fully entered her. Arne groaned and grabbed her hips helping her ride him as he watched her beautiful tits bounce in front of him. After a few minutes Arne couldn't handle it any more, he grabbed her roughly and pulled her down so her breasts were in front of his face. His tongue licked and teased her nipples, occasionally biting them. He grabbed her hips and started pushing himself up so he was fucking her while she rode him. Raven moaned as she grabbed onto Arne as he forcefully fucked her.
"Oh fuck! That feels so good" Raven screamed out. Arne smirked as one hand moved to her ass, groping it and kneading it. His index finger moved to her asshole, circling it and teasing it with his finger tip. Arne could hear her breathing change instantly as he started teasing her like this. His cock pounded her pussy while he inserted his finger inside her asshole, she screamed out in pure ecstasy as both holes were being ravaged by Arne.
"Fuck I love you" Arne growled into her ear as he felt her tighten around his cock.
"Oh Fuck" Raven screamed as she orgasmed, falling beside Arne gasping for air.
"I'm not done with you yet" Arne smirked rolling over to face her and caressing her.
"Stop... I can't... I'm to sensitive...." Raven said pushing his hands from her. Arne frowned a bit, his cock was still hard as a rock but he wanted to respect his soon to be wife.
"Of course my love, I hope you enjoyed it" Arne said gently kissing her lips before getting up. He needed to get some of the frustrations out from nit being able to cum.

Arne walked to the training dummies and started swinging his sword angrily.
"Looks like you're in a mood" Amelia smirked as she walked by. Arne turned to look at her with a glare, "What do you want?".
"Nothing, just wanted to see how the happy couple were doing but I think I heard how well you are doing" Amelia laughed.
"Yes... we are very happy" Arne grunted swinging his sword.
"Good for you... well I need to go hunting" Amelia says turning to walk away awkwardly.
"Wait" Arne said dropping his sword and grabbing her hand.
"What?"
"I told you if you need blood to come to me" Arne said sternly.
"But... you are about to get married... are you sure its okay?" Amelia asked furrowing her eye brows.
"Yes" Arne said pulling her away from the house where anyone might be able to see them. Amelia blushed as he turned to face her, craning his neck towards her. She licked her lips and gently put her arms around his neck, one hand gently grabbing the base of his neck. Goosebumps raised on his skin where she touched. Sinking her fangs into his neck Arne groaned and grabbed Amelia roughly, she pushed her body against his and could feel his bulge pressing against her. Arne's hot breathe tickled Amelia's neck as he panted in her ear. One of his hands went up the back of her shirt, caressing her skin and causing a shiver to run down her spine as her excitement grew. Arne grabbed her ass and lifted her up, her legs instinctively went around his waist as he roughly pushed her up against the wall, grinding his bulged into her as she gasped and moaned. Amelia knew where this was headed and quickly took her fangs out of him and looked him in the eyes, breathing heavily.
"We can't do this anymore" Amelia said and watched Arne's face drop.
"I know" Arne said sadly, keeping her pinned against the wall, refusing to move.
"You need to let me go" Amelia whispered.
"I can't... not yet" Arne whispered, lowering his head and resting it on his shoulder knowing this would be the last time he touched her like this, the last time he would hold her like this, the last time he could..... Arne looked up and kissed Amelia passionately, sparks flew between them as their lips touched. Arne opened his mouth and licked Amelia's bottom lip, she instantly opened her lips and their tongues met, dancing between each other. Arne had one hand on Amelia's ass to hold her up while his other wondered up and cupped her breast.  Amelia put her hand on his and broke the kiss.
"This can't happen" Amelia whispered breathlessly. Arne growled but reluctantly put Amelia down and let her go. She looked at him with longing one last time before rounding the corner and running to her house. Arne punched the wall and leaned his forehead against the cool wood.
"Fuck"