Chapter 33 The Wedding Part 2

Arne walked out of the house and smiled happily at Raven. Looking over he noticed Marcus talking to Amelia.
"Come" Marcus demanded holding his elbow out to her. Arne could see her face wince as she hesitated but she eventually looped arms with her and went to sit down. 'No...' Arne thought seeing how they acted, the pieces slowly clicking together in his mind but Raven snapped him out of his thoughts with a kiss on his lips.
"You ready?" Raven asked smiling up at him.
"More then anything" he said as they started walking down the aisle. The priest at the end smiled happily as the couple walked closer. Amelia averted her eyes, it was to painful to watch.
"Look" Lord Marcus commanded. The collar tightened around her neck, she struggled for breathe but she refused to look. The skin on her neck turned red as all the air escaped her lungs as black spots started appearing in her eyes. Finally she shifted her gaze onto them and she gasped for air. Arne walked to the end of the aisle and stood in front of Raven, holding her hand and looking into her eyes with such love and devotion. A tear fell from Amelia's eye as she saw how happy he was. The priest said his long speech as they smiled at each other.
"Do you Raven take Arne to be your loving Husband, to have and to hold till death do you part?" The priests asked, Raven looked up at the priest with a sweet smile.
"I do" left her lips.
"Fo you Arne take Raven to be you lawfully wedded wife in the eyes of god. To love and to hold, in sickness and in health till death do you part?" The priests asked looking at Arne.
"No!" Amelia yelled standing up causing everyone to gasp.
"Sit Down! Now!" Lord Marcus commanded. The collar tightened around her throat.
"No.." Amelia gasped, struggling against it. Arne's eyebrow twitched as his heart pounded in his chest. His head became foggy as Raven looked at him worried, knowing that the potion was about to wear off. Amelia's face turned red as she was forced to sit down to breathe once more.
"Continue" Lord Markus demanded, snapping Arne out of his thoughts.
"I do" Arne said looking at Raven with a huge smile on his face, his brain getting foggier and foggier.
"I now pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss" The priest proclaimed.
"Wait.." Arne said breaking free of the potions effects but Raven grabbed him and forced her lips on hers, sealing the deal. Arne struggled and pushed her away from him, "No..." Arne said taking a step back back. Raven laughed evilly as her red hair and fair complexion changed in front of him.
"It's to late! You belong to me!" Raven cackled, her hair changing to black as her blue eyes followed suite. Her frame became very thin and tall as The Lord stood up, grabbing Amelia's arm roughly.
"Let her go!" Arne yelled at Marcus.
"Why? She belongs to me" Lord Marcus said smiling wickedly at him.
"No she doesn't.." Arne said in disbelief.
"Tell him" Lord Marcus commanded throwing Amelia to the ground in front of Arne.
"Tell me what?" Arne asked, seeing the pain on her face as she tried to fight the command, "tell me.."
"I was sent here to make your life miserable. All your failed attempts at being a hero were through my hands! I was sent here to kill you" Amelia cried, face to the ground in shame.
"No..." Arne said in shock.
"You were right to hate me, I am the reason for every bad thing in your life" Amelia said standing up and walking backwards away from Arne.
"Don't say that... it's not true" Arne said trying to walk towards Amelia but Raven grabbed his arm to stop him.
"You are mine now forget about her" Raven said angrily, yanking at his arm. The Lord Marcus grabbed Amelia and looked at Arne with a twisted smile.
"Well our job is done here" The Lord said and waved his hand around them as black smoke erupted from the ground.
"Amelia!" Arne cried out, ripping his arm out of Raven's grasp and running for her but as he jumped into the black smoke, they were gone and he hit the ground on the other side. Arne grabbed the ground, getting fist fulls of grass.
"No..." Arne whispered quietly. Raven growled and grabbed a dagger she had hidden on her thigh and stalked towards Arne who lay on the ground crying.
"You ungrateful bastard!" Raven yelled plunging her dagger into Arne's back. Arne cried out in pain and turned to lay on his side as he looked up at Raven. An arrow tore through the sky and went through Raven's heart. She gasped and cried out in pain as she fell backwards.
"I hope I am not to late for the wedding" Arne looked up quickly and his eyes landed on his father who was putting his bow away.
"Father?" Arne grunted.
"Don't move" His father said pushing Arne onto his stomach and ripping the dagger from his back. Arne groaned in pain as his father poured a potion on his wound and placed a bandage over it.
"What are you doing here?" Arne asked in disbelief, "how did you know?"
"I've had my spies watching you from the beginning, you think I wouldn't come to my own sons wedding and save his ass?" His father says helping Arne to his feet.
"I need to save Amelia" Arne says looking out into the forest.
"I know but you need to rest" His father says looking at him worried.
"No!" Arne said turning away from him but the pain caused him to wince and stop. His father sighed and looked around, spotting a carriage.
"If you are going to be so insistent we do this my way" His father says grabbing Arne's attention.
"How am I supposed to rest and go save her?" Arne asked. His father smiled and nodded towards the carriage making Arne smile.
"Alright"