Chapter 6- Unknown - Kirigiri Kyōko

Since the person who came to the 'Twin Ability Development Institute' was Kirigiri Kyōko, Tsutsumi's criminal plan had to be massively adjusted.

If the previous plan was based on passive defense, then the future plan will be to actively attack the opponent. It doesn't matter if the means are despicable. As long as the final victory is achieved, the game will give the huge sum of 561 million dollars and a new life, it's worth the risk.

Kirigiri Kyōko was a tough opponent to deal with, but in the end, she's just a kid, her body is very fragile, and can't compare with adults. The car that Tsutsumi and Kirigiri were riding in was severely damaged in the crash, but Tsutsumi was only slightly injured. and Kirigiri, though not much injuries, fell into a coma and is unconscious.

Kill her— for a while he had this thought, letting his emotions get the better of him, but he soon realized that it would be a bad idea. Even if he kills her, the game won't be over. His real opponent is not Kirigiri Kyōko, but Samidare Yui.

If so, then she should be used more effectively.

He wanted to avoid a head-on confrontation with the summoned detective as much as possible. The main purpose of the challenge was to bluff his opponent into withdrawing from the game. From the moment the detective chose to participate in the game, the odds of winning became very small. At most, it can only be delayed for a while.

So how to fight and win against the summoned detective? As per the original intent, let the opponent quit the game. There is a tool in hand that can help with this.

Kirigiri Kyōko– using her as a hostage to negotiate with the summoned detective.

It could be assumed that she and Samidare Yui have a very close relationship. If it's for her, maybe Samidare Yui will agree to negotiate.

Will she quit the game to save her life?

Or will she abandon her and continue the game?

What will Samidare Yui choose—

Tsutsumi glanced at Kirigiri, who is sleeping in the rear seat. Her hands and feet are tied with ropes, and her body is covered with several layers of tape. It looks like she hasn't awaken yet.

The problem now is that he must find a safe place to hide before Samidare Yui finds out about this.

A safe place— Right, let's go there.

That place should be safer than anywhere else.