Imagine #21 Gleb

"How's it feel to be back?" Alan says helping me with my bag. I sigh loudly.

"It feels werid." I honestly say.

"We'll everyone missed you." I smile at him.

"Anything change since I've been gone?" I ask take a sip of my coffee. It's been two whole years since I left so I'm sure a lot has changed.

"A few new pros, some left. Gleb came back." I feel all the color drop from my face at the mention of his name. I thoigh that when he left for the strictly come dancing he wouldn't return but I guess I was wrong.

Flash back

"Y/n/n" a Russian voice yells from a distance. I turn around and see Gleb running towards me. Me and him have been friends since you met in Russia while you were in high school.

I was in an exchange program and got to go to Russia for most of high school. I got placed with him and his family. They made me feel so loved and like I was there own. They never made me feel an outsider. Which I deeply appreciate

I found out that he was trained in ballroom and he taunt me how to dance. I found a new passion and love of mine.

We both tried out for dwts when we were 21 and both made it.

Everything was perfect

until it wasn't

"Yes G-Gleb" I say slurring my words. A few of the dwts cast went out to a club to have some fun and let loose before the new season started.

The night was going great until this girl asked Gleb to Dance and he accepted. I started a fire in my heart.

I've been at odds with my heart and brain lately. I like Gleb, more than a brother but I'm also certain he doesn't feel the same way. And him dancing with that girl proved it.

"You ok girly." Artem asked me when he noticed I wasn't talking as much as I typically do.

I nod my head slowly not taking my eyes off of the two of them. His eyes go in my direction and his mouth forms an o when he notices what I'm stating at.

Artem is the only one who knows I like Gleb. He's tried to give him ao hints that he should ask me out but he hasn't picked up on his ques.

"He's just being nice." He says putting his hand on my shoulder. I sigh heavily before downing my drink.

I walk to the dance floor.

I'm gonna tell him how I feel.

I'm finally gonna do it.

I watched as Glebs hand went to her hips and as her arms wrapped around his neck. She whispered something to him and he smiled and nodded his head.

He leans down and presses a kiss to her lips. My feet halt and my heart breaks. I want to cry but nothing come out. I just stand there watching them make out.

As I turn around I hear someone call my name

"Y/N!" I continued to walk away and tears finally form in my eyes.

I'm an idiot. I'm so stupid! How could I ever think he liked me.

"Y/n/n!" I turn around and see both artem and Gleb. I run to Artem and start loudly sobbing. He cradles my head and holds me tight.

"How fucking dumb can u be?! He bellows.

"What the hell are u talking about?" He yells back at him. I peak my head out of artems chest to look at Gleb.

His lips have a faint red stain on his lips and his forehead is greased with sweat. His eyebrows are furrowed together and his eyes are squinted.