Imagine #20~ Mark

———-

———-

"Mark don't goooo." You whine. You pull him back closer to you and snuggle into his arm. He chuckles and pats your butt lightly.

"I got to." He says looking down at you. "I told Witney I'd be there by 10 and it's already 9." He says untangling himself from your grip. You groan and pout. He turns from his sitting position on the end side of the bed.

"You know I wanna stay but-" you roll your eyes.

"Right you gotta go home to wifey now."He sighs and nods his head.

"You don't gotta have an attitude about it love. You know the deal." He says putting his pants on.

"I still don't get why you choose her over me. I mean I had you first ,M" you say rolling on your side.

"Please y/n I don't wanna go over this again." He says pulling his shirt down. "Once I break up with her then I'll be all yours."

"You been saying that for almost 2 years now Mark!" You say getting a little mad. " your falling for her aren't you?" You say. Before he could answer his phone rang. You look over at this phone and see witneys name with a heart and ring next to it.

"Hey babe." He says. You roll your eyes and get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. Before you could get the bathroom mark grabs your waist and pulls you into his lap.

"Yeah I'll be there shortly. Traffic right now is a bitch." He says. The conversation is short. Mark puts his face in your neck and starts attacking your neck with kisses.

"Mark! Mark! Stop!" You say giggling. He doesn't.

"Not until your attitude is gone." He mumbles before getting on top of you and tickling you.

"It's gone! It's gone!" You say laughin hard. Mark begins laughing too and finally stops. He leans down presses his lips to yours.

"I'm gonna break it off soon. I promise." He says in the kiss. You nod your head and smile.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too."

———-

"Hey y/n/n!" You hear someone yell. You turn around and see Mark and Witney walking up to me hand in hand. You put on a fake smile.

"Hey girly." Tou say hugging her. You give mark a small hug.

It's moments like these that You regret being with mark secretly.

Witney and You have been friends for years and she's my best friend. And now Your sleeping with her boyfriend. It makes you feel guilty and ashamed.

"Wit we need you real quick." You hear Val say. He gets kisses marks cheek and scurries away. You walk away from mark but fail. He grabs my hand and pulls you back to him.

"What's wrong?" You shake my head. He furrows his brow and guides to an empty area of the building. "I'm not gonna ask you again." He says sternly.

"I think we should stop". You say blankly.

"Stop what?" He asks confused.

"Stop this." You say gesturing between you and him. He wipes his hand down his face and sighs.

"You don't want that." He says finally.

"Yes I do!" You cry. "This is hurting wit and when she finds out imagine what's gonna be said about us. Im hurting my best friend everytime We sleep together." You both hear something drop and both turn around in the direction of the sound.

"Wit?" You say softly.

"What did you say?" She asks softly. Neither one of you answer. "What the hell did you say!" She snaps. Making you flinch. "You two have been sleeping together! And then you have the nerve to come home to me everyday" she says directed towards to mark. "Then you call yourself my best friend." You bite you lip.

"Why would you do this to me? Why would you do this to me y/n. After everything I've done for you why would you do this to me?" Something in you snaps.

"Because I was there first witney." You say walking up to her. "He was mine first before he was yours. Then you sprung going out with him and he didn't wanna break your heart. It wasn't supposed to be this long.." you say. "And what the hell have you done for me? As far as I can remember I've always done for you! Everything. I'm the one who told you about mark and the one who got you this job."

She slaps me across the face and walks away. You grab her blonde dyed hair and pull her back she falls to the ground. You guys begin to fight causing mark to tell for help when he couldn't get me off of her. Finally people pull you guys apart.

"You little slut!" She says as maks keep her back.

"You bitch!" You say throwing your shoe at her. Which thankfully hurt her on the head.

"Imagine how desperate you have to be to steal your best friends boy friend!" She says outing you. A few gasps come from the crowd watching but you could careless to be honest.

"Oh yeah like stealing my crush from me is any better." She says. "You knew I liked him but you still made your move on him because you've always been like that! You've always either stole my boyfriends or got to them first knowing I liked them."

"So you did this to get back?" She asks still mad.

"No this happened before you guys got together." You told her. "But now looking at it I'm happy this happened cuz your ass deserved it." And with that you walk away.

She tries to get loose again but they all hold her back. You grab your belongings and walk out of the studio.

"Y/N! Y/N!" You hear a voice call after you. You let out a breath and turn around.

"What mark?" You say. "That is exactly what I didn't want to happen." You say putting my face in my hands. "Now everyone we work with it gonna think I'm a slut and a boyfriend stealer." You pull the handle on my car door but he places his hand on my arm.

"Look I can't lose you." He says looking you in the eyes. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I would do anything for you." He says. You raise and eyebrow.

"Anything?" You asks with cautionous. He nods his head. "Would you leave the show?"

His eyes go wide.

"What?" He asks in complete shock.

"I'm planning on leavening I'm done. I can't stay here not after this." You say shaking my head.

"But you love dancing!" He says.

"I got offered to do strictly come dancing." You blurt out. "I was gonna turn it down but now..." you trail off.

"Your leaving me?" He asks with sadness all in his voice.

"You could come with me!" You say with a small smile. "Ever since your parents moved down there you've been all down in the dumps." You say trying to encourage him. "You could see them more.

"I love you Y/N." He says placing hands on your waist. "Looks like we're about to become londoners!" He says with a chuckle. You squeal and jump up and down. You press your lips to his and take in the moment. You love this man with all of your heart and it's good to see he shares the same feelings

Hi guys

This was requested as you can see

Imma need y'all to keep sending me requests because I'm running out of ideas

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friends to read💞and click the starat the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj