Imagine #8 Val (Part 2)

A//N: Hi guys this is from my other imagine about Val. I highly recommend that you read that one first before reading this so your not confused

You don't know what happened next. You see Alan rush towards you two. You close my eyes from what ever happening. You hear commotion and shuffling. You finally open my eyes. You see Val and Alan fighting.

Alan punches Val and Val punches Alan. You're paralyzed of a moment before it clicks. You move from your spot on the couch and run to them. You manage to pull them apart. Which was surprisingly easy.

You walk over to Val first to see if there's any cuts. He has a big bruise on the right side of his cheek. You take his hands and there red but there's not bad damage. When your done examining Val you go over to Alan.

Before you could even really see him a pain goes across your face. You fall to the ground. Your face stings. Bad. He slapped you.

"Are you a fucking idiot!" Val screeches.

"I'm not the one who kissed your girlfriend."

"Can both of you stop!." You yell. They both look over at me. Alan rolls his eyes. Val however rushes over to you .

"Let me see." He says motioning to your cheek which is covered by your hand. The door slams once again. Alan left.

He gets up and gets you ice. The hands it to you in a napkin. You smile a thank you. You sit in silence before I break it.

"This is all my fault." You say. "I shouldn't have kissed you. If I didn't kiss you none of this wouldn't have happened." You put your face in your hands.

"If I didn't come over then it wouldn't have happened" he says. You look over at him and hug him tightly.

------

A//N: Gonna be Vals pov for this part

It's been 3 days since y/n and myself kissed. I don't regret it. I love y/n but I love sharna too.

I walk into the house sharna and I share.

"You son of a bitch!" He yells when I walk in the room. She grabs a vase and throws it at me.

"Are you crazy! What if that would have hit me?" I yell at her.

"I was hoping it would. " she snaps. She shoots me a dark glare.

"Why?" I finally ask.

"You and y/n kissed and you didn't tell me?" She says. I was about to object but I stop. "So it's true? Alan was telling th truth." She says on the verge of tears. "You've been been cheating on me."

"No I haven't been cheating on you. I would never do that to you." I say defending myself.

"Yet you kissed her." I bite my lip and run my hand though my hair. I nod my head. "Please tell me it was mistake. That you didn't mean it. That you love me and it was mistake." She says pleading.

"I can't I'm sorry." She covers her face with her hands and sobs. My phone beings to ring. I check the caller I.D.
Y/n's name comes up.

"Y/n?" I ask. Sharna head snaps up immediately.

"Val....." She says. Her voice sounds tight like she's been crying. It break my heart.

"Y/n What's wrong?" I ask on the verge of tears myself.

"Alan.." is all she says before she she hangs up.

I don't hesitate. I rush to the door.

"Oh so when I call you it takes you forever but when you little side piece calls you rush"