Imagine #13 Sasha

"Y/N......" he said dragging out your name. He whined like a child. "Can i have a hug?" One thing you earned about Sasha is that he liked giving hugs but loved getting hugs. So you stood on your tip toes and wrapped your arms around him and his arms went around your hips. You let him bury his face in your neck and you knew he was taking in the moment; The smell, the warmth, the feeling. You kissed his cheek and pulled your fingers though his hair slowly. He gently spun you around.

"God I love you so much, y/l/n." You smiled and kissed him as he slid his hand to your hip and spun you around to go meet your partner, you giggling the whole way.

You loved Sasha so much. You guys have been dating for only a few months but it felt like forver. You guys were best friends before you guys started dating. You guys lived together before then too. So that was good.  You were sad and upset when your other boyfriend,  Artem, broke up with you  after you found out he cheated on you and it doesn't help that he is also on the show but Sasha was there every step of the way. He made you happy. Happier than you ever thought was possible.

You walk though the door and you see your partner is Adam Rippion. You jumped up and down when you saw him. He did the exact same thing. You run to him and you hug him.

"Oh my gosh I wanted you so bad" he says still jumping. You smile harder.

"I'm so excited. "

-------

After yout practice is over you wait outside for Sasha. You scroll though your Instagram.  As you do you hear a familiar Russian Accent. You turn and see Artem with his new partner and girl friend Nikki Bella.  She is a wrestler but she doesnt scare you. You stiffen up a bit but you act cool.  You continue to be on your phone .  You hear your name which causes you to look up. You look right in there direction they both stop in there tracks.  You roll your eyes and start to walk away. You don't want to deal with this.  Not today. Not anyway.

"Y/N!" You hear a familiar Aussie accent say. You turn around and see Sasha running your way. You see Artem and Bella standing there too Like you guys are entertainment. When Sasha finally catches up with you.

"Running away from me aye?" He asks. You giggle and hug him tightly. He leans down and presses his lips to your so you guys lightly kiss. He pulls away smiling. He grabs hold of your hand and kisses the back of it before walking to the car.

-------

"Who's your partner?" You ask as you guys walk into you guys house. You drop your house keys on the counter and walk into the kitchen. You go into the fridge and get and bowl of grapes. You walk into the living room and sit on your boyfriends lap while the grapes are on your lap. He puts on arm around your lap and the other is getting a grape.

"Simone Biles ." She's a  gymnast. You nod. He pops a grape in  his mouth before asking his question . "What about you,honey?"

You loved when he called you  honey or babe or baby. It made you  feel warm and tingly inside and you lived for it.

-------

After you and Sasha part ways for practice the next day you bump into the person you hate most. Artem. You roll your eyes and walk away from him.

"Y/N...." He says softly. You groan and turn around.

"What Artem I have practice to go to and you don't wanna keep your gurl friend waiting." You tease. He purses his lips. He's hesitating. You place both hands on the curves of your hips.

"Y/N!!!" Adam says walking out the room and walking next to me. He stops a bit when he sees the western stand off that's going on. He slowly backs away from us.