imagine #2 Mark

(A//N : this is taking place in season 16.)

Today Mandy Moore is coming to choreograph our opening number. Your scared. You  heard she pretty mean when it comes to dancing. 

Your new trope member and this is your first time doing an opening number. He's the one that got you to audition and you made it.

"Y/n!" You hear.  You turn and see your best friend Mark. He's a British ballroom dancer and not to bad to look at too. You  walk over and give him a hug. "You ready for this,goober?" (A//N that's is Nick name for you)

"I'm nervous" you tell him truthfully.  He grabs your hands and kisses your knuckles. 

"You'll be fine, Love." You give him a faint smile. "Hes right. You'll be fine" you Think to yourself . You know you'll be.

A woman with blonde hair and blue eyes walks into the room. You gulp. Mandy Moore.

"Are you guys ready?" She yells. everyone including Mark yells and cheers. You don't. Your scared.  You feel a pair of lips touch your temple. You turn and it's Mark. 

"You'll be fine y/n" he reassures you. You nod.

-------

"THAT WAS HORRIBLE!" Mandy yells. You wince at her loud voice. "You guys are supposed to be the pros but your not pros in my eyes at all right now." She says. You look around and see everyone faces drop.

"You." She says.  She's looking in my direction but she's not talking to me. "You right next to mark." I turn she's talking me.

"Y-yes?" You ask with your voice shaking a bit.

"What's your name?" She asks you. You gulp.

"Y/n" You say.

"Y/n and Mark come up here." You and Mark look at one another.  You walk up to her. 

"Since you two were the only ones doing the dance right you to get a hour break."you and Mark don't even question it you guys just go.

------

"Where should we go?" Mark asks. You Think.

"Wanna drive around?" You suggest.  He chuckles. You get in his range rover and you drive.

"Do you think you and aly have a good chance of winning?" You ask him.

"I don't know. She's a great dancer but so is zendaya so it could go either way."

"Well I hope you win." You say smiling. He holds your hand.

"Thanks love that means alot." You smile. He stops the car. You look out the window to see where your at. Your at the beach.

"Come on babe." He says. You shake a bit when he calls you babe. You don't complain. 

You take his hand and walk along the beach. You take your shoes off and walk on the sand. 

"This is pretty." You say smiling.

"Like someone I know." He says.  You look at the water. He stops walking so you do too.  He releases your. Hands. begins pacing.   You watch him for a while.

"Mark whar are you doing?" You ask him

"Deciding whether this is the dumbest decision I've ever made."

"What are you tal-" he presses his lips to your. You are shocked so you place your hands on his chest.  You guys pull away.  You both smile.

"I'm glad you feel the same way." You tell him smiling.

Hi guys

I have my first football game on monday!!! And I have to cheer

I wrote this on the bus and I'm the last stop so I wrote this in 15 mins

I didn't edit or edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friend's to read💞and click the star☆ at the bottom💘and don't forget to to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡