Imagine #1: Gleb

Gleb and you are rehearsing for your bumper for tomorrows show. You both got eliminated a few weeks ago so were doing bumpers. There the next best thing. 

You guys  are also dating.  You have been dating for 2 years. Thats what your  kind of scared of. That if you guys  don't get a lift or a fall and get in a fight you guys  go home together so it could take a toll on your relationship.

"Y/n point your feet!" He demands.  You  reposition yourself   and point your  feet.

We continue to do the dance until you  can't anymore. Your  feet hurt bad! You have been dancing in heels so your feet hurt bad. You limp. He notices that. 

"Babe are you okay?" He asks you. Your turn and look him in the eyes.

"Does it look like I'm fine?" You ask him. "You killed me." You say.  He chuckles slightly. "I blame You." You say pouting.

"Why me?!" He asks.

"Because I can!" You say smiling. He rolls his eyes. "Can you carry me?" You ask him.

He begins to shake his head then you look at him smiling and he gives in. He carrys you. You see Val and Laurie they look at us weird. 

"Y/n!" Laurie exclaims. "Are you hurt?!" You laugh and shake your head no.

"He's just a jerk so I made him carry me". You explain. Val and Laurie laugh. 

"Are you guys excited to do your bumper?" Val asks. You both shake your head yes.

"Its really fun!" You say. "He's a great choreographer." You say. 

"Aw stop your gonna make me blush." She says . We all laugh.

------

"Y/n and Gleb are you ready?" The producer asks both of you. You both nod. Gleb takes you hand and you walk out to the stage. 

You wear a silver bazzled bra and fire minikin. You have the back cut out. It's sparkly and you love it. We begin. The dance. We spin around and wave to the crowd. We dance and we have amazing chemistry.  Alot of people says we do and you. Begin to think you do too.

When were done Tom walks over and talks to you guys. Gleb has his arm around my shoulders. I hold his hand.

"Now Gleb you have always wanted to host the show so today right now I'm going to let you, Gleb. " he walks away.

"Baby....i love you. You extremely talented and I just love you." He cups your face and pecks your lips. You  smile and laugh a bit. "I couldn't imagine dating anyone else and your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you with all my heart."

He begins to pull something from his back pocket. You cover your mouth and tears swell up in your eyes. The whole ball room gasps and the pros and stars on the balcony all cheer. He gets down on one knee and opens the box.

"Will you marry me?" You  wipe your  tears and say yes with your voice unsteady.  He gets up and hugs you.He kisses you. Streamers fall from the cannons. And the screen behind you guys  says "she said yes".

You jump up and wrap your legs around his waist.  You wrap your arms around neck . You put your face in the crook of his neck He spins you around.  He puts you down. Both of you guys are smiling. Big.

The ballroom is  noisey but silent. I look in the eyes of my fiancee.

"The ring goes on her finger." You  hear a Ukrainian voice says. You both turn around and see maks.  You hit his chest.  He slides the ring on your finger.

"I love you too." You say to him.

Hi guys

Hope you all liked my first imagine I hope its good enough

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friend's to read💞and click the star☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡