Imagine #18 Sasha

You and Sasha have been dating for 2 years and they have been the best 3 years of your life. He's the most funniest and goodiest Aussie you have ever met. He just makes any situation fun and chest lifting. The room is never boring if Sasha is in the room.

It's now the halfway mark of the season and both you and Sasha are still in the competition.  This is your 3rd season and your first time with a partner. This is sashas 5th season and his 3rd partner. You  of course want to win but if Sasha won it wouldn't be the end of the world. 

Every halfway mark of the season Dwts throws a party for this time the season. This is your first time at the party. After hours of trying to find out what you want to wear you decide to a light blue romper and a messy bun. (Photo above)  You  swear light make up although  you  don't need it. You look the same with out make up on and Sasha loves you  without make up but your not going to take any chances of the paparazzi getting photos of you looking like the ogre from sherk.

You all downstairs to see the man you've fallen in love with wearing a black collared shirt with jeans and swade shoes. He didn't comb his hair but he never does. The most he'll do is put it in a  man but which is sooooo sexy to you. He's on his phone and doesn't even notice your presence. You decide to walk past him and ruffle his hair. He snaps his hair up and grins at you. You smirk back him.

"You look great baby" he says kissing your cheek. You blush slightly before you guys leave the house. When you pull up to the party Sasha runs to your side of the car to open the door for you. You thank him and you guys walk in. Maks and peta backyard is big and beautiful. There are fairy lights around the white fence and tables everywhere. The pool is a nice shade of blue. 

"Its about time your hear!" You  hear a British voice yell. You hip my head around and see Mark standing next you. You playfully hit his chest and giggle. You turn to Sasha but he's already left you.  He's talking to Val and Jenna. You can't help but look over at them. Trying to read there lips to find out what there saying. It's been about 2 hours and the party is really fun. We all sing along to the songs they play and even dance a little bit. Your sitting on a chair when an Aussie accent whispers in your ear. Scaring the shit out of you . You jump causing him to grin. You hit hit his chest playfully. You guys decide to walk around the yard. The sun is beginning to set and the sky is pink and orange. Making the pool look more beautiful than when you arrived. He slides his hand in yours as you guys walk. You stop when you see the the sun. It's looks so damn beautiful and it takes your breath away. Sasha walks behind you and holds you.

The rest of your friends look at you two and smile. All of them know something you don't. They all pull out there phones press record.

"I love you" he stated as he pulled back from you,leaning against comfortable back of the couch while he gazed down at your face which was blowing with pure glee.

"I love you too" you whisper back truthfully, rubbing his side

"Then marry me." He said, trying to speak as smoothly as possible,how ever it came out as a stammer.

"What?" You whisper ,your eyes widening, which only caused a grin to form on his face.

"Marry me." He repeated himself ,pulling a small box out of his pocket

Flash back

"No I don't like all those fancy proposals" you scrunch up your nose at him.

"No?" he asked and you shook your head.

"I want it to be personal, spontaneous, and somewhere where I'm at my happiest. I don't want materialistic. You said grinning.

"Noted " Noted he muttered in your ear before kissing down your neck both of you collapsing back into the mattress.

Flashback over

Feeling a lump rise in your throat,everyone suddenly went silent as the box was opened,which revealed an elegant,silver ring with the perfect gem.

"Sahsa". You laughed though tears brimming in hour eyes and threatening to fall. "Of course I'll marry you.." You finally managed to choke out.

With the ring fitted on your finger,hour lips met his and both yours and Sashas ears were greeted by the sound of applauds and whispers from Your co-workers,your best friends

Best party ever.

Hi guys

I'm updating The Third Wale either Tomorrow or Saturday

I love this imagine so much it's so cute!!!

Guys I'm in love with Criminal Minds. I'm pretty sure Derek is my favorite

So gleb is my fave person person on Dwts and he's my wallpaper and password and my friend is trying to figure out what my password is. All she knows is that my password is his name

Thanks for almost 4k reads on this book

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friends to read💞and click the star☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡