Imagine #3 Val

"Babychaka hurry up!"your boyfriend Val says. You guys are going to see his parents. Your very nervous as this is the first time your meeting them. You wear a navy blue dress with short sleeves and a blue belt.

You walk down the stairs and see your Ukrainian boyfriend

You walk down the stairs and see your Ukrainian boyfriend.  He smiles when he sees you. He walks up to you.

"Babe you look great!" He says before kissing your temple. You smile.

"Thanks love." You say.  He grabs his keys and we go to the car.

------

When we get to his parents house you guys sit in the car for a bit.  You look nervous and Val can see it.

"What's wrong?" He asks.  You look at him. He has a concerned look on his face. You look at his blue eyes and exhale.

"What if they don't like me?" You ask him. He chuckles slightly. He holds your hand and rubs his thumb against  the front of it.

"They'll love you just like I do." He says pressing his lips to yours.  You smile and nod. You guys get out the car and walk to the door. You stop in front of the door. Val notices.  He kisses your knuckles. You give him your world famous smile and you guys walk in. Your stomach clenches when you do. Val doesn't let go of your hand.

You see His older brother maks first.  You and maks are friends. He's a pro on dancing with the stars just like you and Val are. He's sitting on a dark brown couch. He looks up as the door opens.

"Y/n!" He says jumping up from his seat to hug you.  You hug him.

"She's my girl friend not your." Val says.  Maks hits Val shoulder when he's done hugging me. Val rolls his eyes and shakes his head.  You smile at the "brotherly love".

"Where's mama and papa?" He asks. Your mouth goes dry. Val squeezes you hand to let you know it's okay. He's knows you so well.

"Mama is in the kitchen with Aunt Rina and Anna(A//N Maks girlfriend in this imagine)   and Papas out back with Sasha and Emma." Val turns to you.

Emma and Sasha are married and are also pros on dwts. They have great chemistry when they dance.

"Where do you wanna go first?" He asks.  You think of both the options. You point to the kitchen.  Maks and Val give each other weird looks. You point to the back yard.  They both nod there heads.  You laugh.

Val and you walk to the back yard. He slides the door open revealing the people maks told us were back here. 

"Y/n!" Emma says hugging you. She looks  your outfit. "Oh my gosh your letting me borrow this right?" She says.

"As long as you return it the way I gave it to you." You say. Sasha comes up and hugs me.They both leave the backyard leaving val, you,and his dad.