Imagine #10 Mark

A//N: Gonna do a first person instead of you.

Y/n pov

"Babe stop stressing please..." My best friend Peta tells me. It's my wedding day. And ask you can guess I'm nervous as hell. I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it. I continue to pace for a few more seconds then I stop.

I sit down and begin to cry. I cover my face in my hands. Thank God I'm wearing water proof mascara or I would have looked a mess.

"Y/n?" She says. I look up. She holds her phone up and gestures for me to take it. I give her a look. She just says take it.

"Hello?" I ask with my voice shaking. Then I hear a voice. A voice I love so much. A voice I can't live without.

"Y/n sweetie please stop crying. It pains me that you are and I can't comfort you." His voice sounds sad.

"I'm just so nervous that something bad will happen and ruin our day." I say.

"Nothin and I mean nothing will ruin your big day. Alright?" He says. His British accent coming out when he says 'nothin'. That makes me smile a bit.

"Alright." I say smiling. "I love you. " I say. Knowing it's my last time saying that to him before we get married.

"I love you more ,princess" he says before hanging up.

-------
I put on my wedding dress. I take a look in the mirror before I walk out. I take a deep breath and look at the dress I choose months ago. It's lace and is kind of puff but not really.

I walk out and my family gasps

I walk out and my family gasps. My mom crys and so does my dad.

"Guys don't cry until the reception." they nod and wipe there tears.

I hear and knock on the door. The wedding planner tells us it's time. I get butterflys as soon as she says that. I hug my mom one more time before I grab my bouquet and leave.

---------
I stand at the top of the isle. I see Mark. He looks handsome. Very handsome. I see his best friend Sasha standing next to him. He must be the best man. My sister Is my maid of honor. Well matren since she's married.

I hold on to my dad's arm as I walk down the aisle. I hooked my arm on his. Everyone aw's and smiles as I walk down the aisle. They play here comes the bride.

When I finally reach Mark he had tears in his eyes. There are some down his cheeks.

"Aw don't cry." I say. I turn and see my grandma. I turn to Mark.

"Hold these." He gives me a questioning look but he does it. I walk over to my grandma.

"Can I have a tissue?" I ask. She nods she hands me one. I kindly thank her. I hand the tissue to Mark. The crowd aw's at our cute moment. He smiles and wipes his tears.

"Thanks darling." I smile.
------

"Do you Mark Ballas take Y/f/n y/l/n to be your wife?" The priest asks.

"I do."

"Do you y/f/n y/l/n take Mark Ballas to be your husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Mark turns to me and smiles. I smile too. He pulls me forward and crashes his lips on mine. It's now a long kiss but its long enough.
-------

Now I go get changed into another dress so I dont have to wear my wedding dress all day.

"Wow....you look wow." Mark says when he sees me. It makes me blush. We walk to a fountain and take photos. We walk to the dining hall.

"See love i told you nothing would go wrong on your big day. " he says smiling.

Hi guys

I love the 2nd dress in this imagine.

So Gleb and Lauren were in the bottom 2 but the Judges saved them thank God. If Gleb went home you don't want know what I would do. So on Monday night's text Lauren to 21523

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friends to read💞and click the star☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj