Imagine #9 Maks

It's week 8 and Abby Lee Miller is the guest judge. You don't really know her but all the other pros seem to hate her. You have no idea why. It's season 18 so it's your maksy's last season. It's so sad. You hope he wins or at least gets to the finale. You and partner go out on stage. We're doing a Samba.

You guys run out on stage and begin the dance. You spin and the smiles never leave your faces. Not once. You hug him and you go see what the judges say.

"First off I want to say great choreography y/n." Carrie Ann praises. The crowd cheers. You smile "the chemistry was there!."

"I loved it!" Bruno says. "It was flawless."

"I have no words. It was great. I have to agree with Bruno it was flawless." Len says. You and your partner both smile hard.

"I don't agree with Len or Bruno. I don't think it was flawless. I saw a few mistakes. You left leg kick y/n could have been way hug higher. Being a pro I know your leg can high." She says. The crowd boo's.

You guys go up to the sky box to talk to Erin and get your scores. The rest of the cast all congratulate you guys Maks pulls you to the side.

"You did great babe. Don't let her get to you." He mumbles in your ear. You kiss his cheek before walking away.

"Great remarks. Well all but from Abby how did that make you feel when she said your kicks weren't high enough, y/n?"

"I don't think she knows what she's talking about. She's a contemporary teacher. This is ballroom 2 completely different worlds and I think she should stick to hers and I'll stick to mine." You snap. Everyone in the crowd cheers.

"Well said y/n How about we get your scores?" She says.

Carrie ann- 10

Len Goodman- 10

Abby Lee Miller-7

Bruno-10

You scoff as you see Abby gave you a 7. You really want to yell bitch out at her. You walk out of the camera. You walk backstage away from the cameras.

"Babe! Y/N!" You hear maks calling your name. You sigh. He turns the corner and sees you.

"There you are!" Maks said relived. You give him a fake smile then you look back at your feet.

"Don't let her get to you baby." He says sitting next to you.

One of the producers comes around the corner. He is tall but short. And fat but skinny.

"There you are Maks. Your video package is about to start." He says before dipping off. He stands up and holds his hand out. You stand up and hold his hand. You peck his lips before he leaves.

Maks and Meryl do there Samba. It was so dramtic and passionate. I loved the slap part. It was a great dance.

They walk over to the judges table. There should get 9's. You don't see why they won't. All the judges comments were good up until Abby of course.

"Maks first of all let me say I would never slap you. 2nd of all Meryl that one part when you did the roll on the floor. Your feet were completely sickled." She says. You roll your eyes. Her feet weren't sickledat all. Abby is pissing you off!!!!

When they come up to the sky box. Maks is looking just as kissed as you were.

"Harsh comments from Abby huh?" Erin says. Meryl nods.

"Well I don't really care what she thinks." Maks snarls. Erin decides to go right to the scores.

Carrie Ann- 9