imagine #6 Derek

(A//N: so I'm gonna use a pov insted of you but it's still gonna she y/n)

Y/n pov

I woke up feeling awful. My stomach was aching and my head felt like a wreaking ball was moving on both sides of my head.

I turn and see Derek sleeping. He looks young when he sleeps. I wonder if everyone does. I can't tell him. The dancing expo is in 2 weeks and I can't have him or me missing rehearsals.

Derek will be livid if he knew how poorly felt but I'm going to practice today.

------

" y/n Its ball change 3 turns then pose.
Your counting is off too. " I roll my eyes. This is the 5th time he's told me this. We've been doing the same damn thing for over 2 hours and I'm tired of it. I scoff. "No need to have an attitude. " he snaps. That's one thing I hate about him being my husband . If I didn't mention it he's my husband. We've been married for almost a year. Being married for a year has been the best thing ever but one thing. Him and dance.

He's determined and loves dance. I don't get why it's so much more important to him than our marriage . That doesn't seem right.

"Can we stop for a bit?" I ask him. I feel like I'm going to pass out and I'm sweating bad and I just need a minute. He must notice this because he nods his head.

I go to To my stuff and get water. It tastes amazing like I never had it before but I have. I guess that happens when you dance for 3 hours straight with out a break.

--------

"We've been at this for hours and your still doing it wrong!" He tells at me. I bite the inside of my lip so I don't break out and yell at him. I let out a hard breath and I glare at him. He glares back.

He replays the music and we start again. He stops the music once again. I felt like that was my best one. He has a pissed off look on his face. I put my head down.

"Why can't you get it though your head that your doing wrong. This is so frustrating!Ball changes are the easiest fucking thing in the world. You know how to do them so I don't understand why you can't do them now . UGH!!! We never had these problems when we were dating."

I snap my head up. Did he really just say that . No. No. He didn't just say that I was a better dancer when we were married. He's a bit shocked by what he said too. He slides his hanf down his nose and mouth. Tears form in my eyes. They begin to slide down my cheeks. He looks hurt by me crying. This is our first fight and it's his fault

"You know any people told me I shouldn't marry you. I can see why they say that now. You pay attention to ball changes than to ME! Your wife. The person you said 'I do' to the person who has your last name. Who you share a bed with. Last I checked you didn't live with dance. You didn't marry dance. DANCE DOESN'T SLEEP IN THE SAME BED AS YOU! I'm done. I'm done . I should have listened to them."

I wipe the tears off my face and walk away.

"Y//n..." He says. Then something doesn't feel right. I begin to breathe heavy. I feel heavy. Then the world goes black.

Derek pov

I watch as my wife falls to the ground. I run to her . I shake her awake but she's not awake. She's out cold. I run to the next studio. I rush in as Gleb and Whitney are practicing. They see the upset look on my face.they rush to my side .

"What's wrong?" They ask.

"Y/n....fainted. or something....."I say on the verge of Tears they run to our studio and see her lying on the ground. Gleb checks her pulse. Thank God there's one. I call 9-1-1 and they get her quick. I ride in the ambulance with her.

"What's her name y/f/n (A//N: Y/F/N means your first name)

"Y/n Hough. "

"Age?"

"27."

"Sir do you know what could have triggered this?" One of them asks. I try to think but whenever I do I just see her fall on the ground.

"I don't know but she was breathing heavy and hard." I say hoping that helped. I nod.

"Any problems at home?" I hate to say yes but kinda. Do I really focus on dance that much? She's my wife. My best friend.

"We had a really bad fight before she fell." He nods. I hold onto my babies hand ad we ride to the hospital.

------

"Wait! Coma?" I ask the doctor fully aware of what she just said. I try to wrap my head around this but it's really hard to.

"Yes she must've been under alot of stress and having alot of panic and anxiety attacks. She has 60% chance of waking up." He says trying to comfort me.And a 40% of not waking up. I nod my head. I walk in her room. Seeing her like that . I'm a fool.

Y/N. Pov

I'm standing next to Derek while he sits on a chair next to my lifeless body. I feel bad. He's crying. I've only seen Derek cry once and that was at our wedding. During our vows.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me how you felt or that I was doing that?" Because i love you. Your a great dancer and I didn't wanna take that away from you.

"Your supposed to tell me theses things. We're married. " But you don't act like it. You go to dance almost everyday and your early from it and late coming home. There are times when I just want to see your face but I can't because your dance and I'm home alone.

--------

He goes home so decide to follow him. When he goes home he goes to sleep. It pains me to see him like this. I give him a quick kiss on the lips then I leave.

Derek pov

I felt someone kiss me. Maybe it was all a bad dream and my wife is ok. I turn over and she's not there. But someone kissed. Me.

My phone begins to ring. I quickly search for it and answer it.

"Mr Hough?" The doctor says. I brace myself for what he's about to say. I gulp.

"Your wife is awake." I rush to the hospital. She's sitting on the bed. Awake

I run and hug her. I press my lips to hers. She kisses me back. I pull away and hug her tightly.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know why didn't you tell me,Baby ?" I ask her on the verge of tears.

"Because dance is your life and I couldn't take that away away from you " she says sobbing. I kiss her temple.

"No your my life."

"Yeah it was kinda weird seeing you that."

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Lets just say that kiss was real."

Hi guys

In love with this imagine so much

Got this idea from dwts_ballerina she writes great books about dwts check them out.

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friends to read💞and click the star ☆at the bottom💘and don't forget of follow💕

~ZaMahj♡