Imagine #16 Maks

It's a new season of dwts! Your so excited. This is your first season as a pro on the show and having a partner.  Your boyfriend Maks who left on season 18 is back just for you. He came back so you would feel comfortable. You are forever grateful.

Your palms are sweating as you wait for your partner to walk in. You playing music and on your phone when the door opens. You think it's your partner so you look up smiling but it's just Val. You roll your eyes and your smile drops.

"That's no way to greet your future brother in law." He says doing a fake pout. You  smirk a bit and so does he.

"Your not my future brother in law. Maks and I aren't even engaged and I thought you were my partner." You say as you lower the music down on your speaker.

"There's no way in hell  Maks is gonna let you get away." He says before leaving. You turn the music back on and then the door opens again. You look up expecting to see Val again but instead you see James Hinchcliffe. You jump up and squeal . He's perfect. He is young so his stamina should be good as well.

You jump up and hug him. He chuckles and hugs you back.

"I always watch this show but u have no idea who you are." He says releasing you.

"Oh I'm y/f/n y/l/N. I'm new to the show and your my first partner!" You say more excited than you probably should.

"Well I'm honored." He says smiling.

"Alrighty then. Our first dance will be...... a cha-cha to the song steal my girl by... one direction. " you explain.

"Sounds great let's get started. "

------
It's the Gma day and you couldn't be more excited. You and maks are keeping your partners a secret. So you finally get to find out who his partner is. I don't even know who the other stars are! God this show....

Since I have to dance we are wearing a dance outfit and I'm dancing with Maks. This is really fun! I could used to doing this for a few more years.

After our dance we have to go stand with our partners wait for them to call our names then do a dance or something. Before I wall away Maks gives me a peck on the lips as if he's saying he's sorry. The kiss was soft and passionate. Even though it was only 5 seconds.  Which is weird. The last time he kissed me like that was after one of our fights. He walks away.

You find james and we get ready for our intro. Maks and his partner go before us. James and you decided on him dipping you. 

"Amber Rose and Maks!" You hear Michel's voice booms. You  look over and sure enough it's her. Ugh...why did she have to be with Maks. Your  Maksy. But you  have to focus on your  partner. your work like and your  personal like are two things that must be kept separate.

"James Hinchcliffe and Y/N!" Gingers voice booms. He grabs your  waist and dips you fast after that you both wave and smile at the camera.

When we sit you look around. Val's partner is Laurie Hernandez. She's a gymanst and she's only 16 years old so she could be good competition.  Gleb is back which is good because minus Maksy and Val he's also your  favorite. He left for a few seasons to do the Russian and U.K.in version of dwts. His partner is Jana Kramer. She's pretty young and very pretty. She's a country singer who just had a baby a few months ago and for someone who just had a baby she looks good. Then there's Amber. No competition there. She has no rhythm and the only dance experience she had was when she was stripper. You zone out the whole interviews until your name is called. You zone back in just in enough time to hear the question.

"So y/n This is your first season on dwts how are you adjusting?" Ginger asks .

"Its been very interesting you know. Having to pick a song,style and  choreographing. Then making sure he has parts down. It's a struggle but I'm getting there. " you say smiling and laughing a bit.