Your name coming up in an interview

Val(GMA)

"Val you are doing bumpers correct " robin asks . I nod my head.

"If you get eliminated bumpers are the next best thing.

"Now many people have asked you along with y/n asking if you two are dating. Is it true?" I bite my lip.

"Yes-yes were together." The crowd cheers. 

"For how long?"

"A few months we wanted to get as much privacy as we could beofre the whole world found out."

Maks (Ellen)

Maks and Val are on Ellen playing a game of me or him. (A//n: you have paddles that say me or him on either side. They ask a question and it's either me or him)

"Who would date last season's winner of dancing with the stars y/n?" Ellen asks. Val immediately turns his paddle to him. Maks hesitates but does me. "Do you have a crush on the actress?"

"She is beautiful and talented. If I got a chance to date her I sure as hell wouldn't say no."

Derek (radio show)

"We have Julianne and Derek Hough here. Thank you guys for joining me." The interviewer says.

"Thanks for having us." Julianne says cheeky. I smile.

"We're gonna answer some Twitter questions is that okay?" He asks the siblings. Both nod.

"Lets do this!" Derek says hype.

"Okay the first on is for Julianne." He says.  " @dwts.Fan asks What do you love about your brother?" She looks at Derek before she answers.

"Honestly his hair. It's  better than mine. Mine gets knotted and his doesn't. And I'm jealous of it."

"Ok Derek this is from @Dancing.fan.acc. She asks. What's going on with you and your partner
Y/n? And please don't sugar coat it"

Derek blushes a bit. He puts his face in his hands. Julianne rubs his back

"So your answer?" He asks.

"There's nothing going on" he lies.

"You can't fake that kind of connection on the dance floor." Julianne says. Derek looks at her .  "Sorry D." She says.

"Julianne isn't wrong.  You can't fake it."

"I might have devolved a slight crush on her but it's nothing serious. " he says.

"Do you hope she feels the same about you?"

"I guess I'll find out after this since I have practice." He says.

Gleb (James corden)

Gleb and James corden are playing spill your guts or fill your guts..( A//N great game look it up)

"Ok James your question is.....who is the worst person you did carpool karaoke with?" The audience oohs.

"I don't know if I should say who I want."

"We all know you wanna say Britney spears. " the audience laughs. He hesitates and doesn't say the person and eats crickets.

"Ok Gleb your question is.....are you and your current dancing with the stars partner Y/N sleeping together?" The crowd goes wilds. He  hang his  mouth open. 

"You could answer or you could eat a cows tounge." He thinks for a bit wondering what to say.

"We're not sleeping together but we are seeing each other."

Mark (today show)

"Mark last week you tweeted this ' it's hard to wait for something you know might not happen but you know it's harder to give up when you knownirs everything you want.' What is that?"

"I'm gonna be straight. Me and Y/n are dating. She is a member of dancing with the stars and troupe. We got into a fight and I was an ass.  I yelled at her and she didn't deserve That and I feel incredibly upset and hurt by it and I love her and I'm sorry. " everyone aws and. Claps.

"Wow Mark That was deep."

"And I meant every word of it"

Sasha (e news)

"Sasha farber is in the building. Now Sasha your a pro on dancing  with the stars and you haven't won yet!"

"Yes and it really sucks but I'm determined to get the mirror ball."

"Now there was a photo of you and Pro dancer Y/N. "

"She's my best friend. She's talented, beautiful, and the list goes on."

"Is that your way of saying you like her?"

"What's not to like. She's a beauty and she's gonna kill me for saying this but I'd tap That.

Artem (Jimmy Fallon)

"Atrem how are you bud?"

"I'm great! Jimmy. "

"Ok so you just won dancing with the stars." The crowd cheers. "And your going on the tour."

"Yes I am. I choreographed some of the dances with the fabulous Y/n so that was exciting. "

"How has it been being alone with her,in a studio, by your self." Artem laughs.

"Its fun we have alot of room and we can just dance and be out selves. "

"Did you guys just dance the whole time.  No peck on the lips or cuddling during breaks."

"Jimmy I'll be honest as much as I want That to happen it didn't"

Hi guys

I survived my first day of high school.

I didn't edit or proof read this chapter

Tell friends to read💞and click the star☆at the bottom💘and don't forget to follow💕

~ZaMahj♡