Episode 1: Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe

Y/n stepped out of class as she was chatting with her friends, she took a turn as she waved to the people who she was just talking about how hard the class was

...
Y/n stepped out of class as she was chatting with her friends, she took a turn as she waved to the people who she was just talking about how hard the class was.

Y/n's eyes left the friend group, as she turn, she sees a familiar dark and cold face. "Hello Wednesday, you are already well?" She asked.

"Indeed. Xavier told me about you and I found out that the night of Xavier's godmother's funeral you were there." She said. "Oh? I actually don't have much memory about it anymore. But I do remember someone pushing the stop button when the casket was about to be sent into the fire." She thought for a bit while continuing walking.

"Anyways. Why did you come and find me? Do you need something?" She asked. "You are one of the rare outcast are you? You can turn invisible and can also make people fall asleep or tell the truth by playing your Cello." Wednesday said, facing the girl as they both fully stopped walking. "Yes, but for the Cello part, I don't do that often. I can choose to cast the spell or not. So don't worry if you hear me playing the Cello." Y/n explained.

"And I'm guessing, Xavier told you this?" She asked. Wednesday didn't answer. "I'll take that as a yes." She said, "you guys had a long talk huh? Catching up?" Y/n asked jokingly.

"Not really. Just interested. Thank you for the talk Y/n." Wednesday said. "Welcome? Didn't expect a actual 'thank you' from Wednesday Addams." Y/n said, laughing a bit. "If you continue laughing you'll have to watch out for spiders in your bed." "Okay okay. Anyways, I have to go. If you need anything, my dorm is pretty near yours. Say Hi to Enid for me!" Y/n said, waving to the girl shortly as she walked up the stairs.

Wednesday stood there, didn't move a bit. She seem to taken interest into this girl, and she was also planning another step of her escape. "Hm, Y/n L/n. Sounds like fun to me." Wednesday said, walking away.

...
Wednesday was writing her novel again, but something else was on her mind, or should I say someone?

She tried to push the thoughts away and focus more on her plan and the novel, but she couldn't. Until a noise distracted her.

She turned her head to the sound, staring at the bed as she sees something under her sheets. She walked towards it as flipped the sheets off. Revealing a hand.

"I knew it. Hello thing." Thing tries to escape by running under to the sheets and climbing onto the bed frame, but Wednesday caught him before he can even try.

"Did you really think my highly trained olfactory sense wouldn't pick up on the faint whiff of neroli and bergamot in your favourite hand lotion? I can do this all day." Wednesday said, walking back to her desk with holding Thing in her hand while Thing tries to escape her grip.

She slapped the hand onto the table, Thing trembled. "Surrender?" Thing tapped frantically, Wednesday let go of Thing.

She moved her lamp a bit, "Mother and Father sent you here to spy on me, didn't they?" Thing signed no, trying to lie. "I'm not above breaking a few fingers." Thing went silent.

"The fact that they thought I wouldn't find out proves how much they underestimate me." Thing tried to reason with her but Wednesday of course didn't listen. "Oh Thing. You poor, naive appendage. My parents aren't worried about me, they're evil puppeteers who wants to pull my strings even from afar." Thing listened as he didn't say anything.

"The way I see it, you have two options." Wednesday said. "Option one," she grabbed things as she opened her drawer. "I lock you in here for the rest of the semester," she faked putting him in, "and you go slowly insane trying to claw your way out," Thing tries to go back in the table, but Wednesday pulled him back with her grip as stretches on the desk were made. "ruining your nails and your smooth, supple skin. And we both know how vain you are."

"Opinion two," Wednesday puts Thing back on the desk as she closed the drawer. "You pledge your undying loyalty to me." Wednesday stared at Thing as he hesitated but used to fingers as legs and make him go on his 'knees'.

"Our first order of business is to escape this teenage purgatory." Thing asked if she haves a plan. "Of course I have a plan, and I just need to find one person to help and it begins, now." She said, smirking.

...
Y/n was reading her book on her chair when she heard a knock. "Coming!" She yelled, putting down the book as she walked to the door.

"Oh, Wednesday?" She asked, looking at the girl. "I need your help, I have a plan to escape this place and I need a distraction, and you are the perfect person for that." She said, "I'm confused, come in I guess?" She asked, Wednesday stepped in the room.

"My roommates out, but what's that escaping thingy plan again?" She asked. "I never planned on staying here, or at least for long. Principle Wees will be sending me to a therapy session, and she'll be driving me personally incase I escape." She explained.

"And what do I have to do?" "Simple. I just need you to distract her while I will be going into the session and escape half-way. Distract her in 6 minutes right after I am inside." Wednesday said. "Hm, sure. But in return, take me with you on your escape." She said, smiling.

"Deal." "We'll meet in the cafe shop near by after I distract her." Wednesday nodded. "Alright then." Y/n said as she sent Wednesday outside the door.

...

Y/n was sitting in her room, packing some stuff as she heard a knock on the window. "HOLY SHIT-" she screamed but soon covered her mouth as she sees a hand. She opened the window as Thing jumped in.

"What in holy shitty of mother..." she said, sitting down in front of the hand. "Oh what are you?" She asked, Thing rolled and showed her his palm with a short message.

'This is Thing, bring him with you. Watch out. - Wednesday'

She smiled at the message as she took her bag and took Thing with her, leading him to her bag. Leaving the room after leaving the note on Harley's bed. She took one last look at the room as she shut the door and went outside from the back door. Avoiding as many people as she can.

She took a step as she sees the car, she smiled. "Thing, go find Wednesday." She said, putting down her bag as Thing walked out and tapped with his finger as a nod. She stood back up as she grabs out a spare phone and played a pre-called audio. She dropped the phone down on the floor as she quickly walked away.

She stopped by the cafe shop, stepping inside the shop. Not even a minute afterwards, Wednesday was behind her. "How did you get here so fast??" "I have my ways." A sudden small explosion was heard as the girls turned their head to the sound.

The explosion happened again and you both were in front of the poor boy. "Holy crap! Do you two make a habit of scaring the hell out of people?" "It's more of a hobby to me." "I was dragged."

He nodded, "you two go to nevermore. Why are you both wearing different..uniforms?" He asked but Wednesday ignored the question.

"I need a quad over ice, it's an emergency." "Can I get a black coffee as well?" The boy looked away a bit panicking. "A quad is four cups of espresso." "Yeah I know what they both are, but, spoiler alert, the espresso machine's having a seizure, so all we have is drip." Tyler looked over.

"But drip is for people who hate themselves and live their life have no real purpose or meaning." "Ah ah, okay." Y/n said, smiling awkwardly at the man.

"Well this is gonna be a long ass day." She said under her breath.

...

Don't forget to vote and comment!