Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number/Episode 3: Friend or Woe

You both walked down the quiet quad, walking back to that place with the statue that you and Wednesday found during the day

...
You both walked down the quiet quad, walking back to that place with the statue that you and Wednesday found during the day.

"Isn't that Edgar Allan?" Wednesday pointed her flashlight at the statue, nodding.

You both stepped up the statue, looking at the book as you see it written with words.

You took out your notebook along with a pen, while Wednesday continues to flash the light at the book for you to see the words, you solve the simple riddles.

"The opposite of moon." Sun.

"A world between ours." Neither.

"Two months before June." April.

"A self-seeding flower." Pansy.

"One more than one." Two.

"Its leaves weep to the ground." Willow.

"It melts into the sun." Ice.

"Its beginning and end never found." Circle.

"Every rules has one." Exceptions.

You smiled as you circled all the first letters of the answers, earring a sentence, SNAP TWICE.

You and Wednesday both smirked as you both snapped your fingers.

The statue's bird's wings moved, as well as the hand. The status created a space as it backs up, making it into an entrance.

You both walked down the stairs, the stairs was filled with difficult pictures. Mostly all the legends of the Nevermore Academy, you can see a few that are your friend's parents.

Wednesday shine the flashlight against the wall, she sees a picture of your mother and father, along with hers next to yours.

Were your families close? How come you both never heard of each other that often? You looked at Wednesday with question. She didn't reply nor look back, her attention was on something else.

She walked near a book shelf as you followed her, seeing a book which creates a perfect line cleanly while the others are filled with dust, meaning that this book was taken out before.

She grabs it as she opens it to a page of a drawing, but half of it missing, but you both's suspicions has already come to only one thing in mind, the drawing that Rowan showed you both.

You and Wednesday shared a look as she grabs the book and puts it in her backpack, while you close and put away the flash light, just then.

Everything went dark.

Well sadly, dark isn't really your biggest fear.

==END OF EPISODE 2==

Kidnapping isn't really your type of thing, you find it stupid and weird

...
Kidnapping isn't really your type of thing, you find it stupid and weird. Why would you even kidnap someone for no reason? It's more like you are just pathetic and have to do that for money or something, bunch of bullshits.

You head was cover with a bag, cool, don't want me to see the surprise? Wrists tied but not my legs man? Very stupid move.

Bet that they are very new at kidnapping, if you don't know how to kidnap than go train.

The bag was pulled off, your hair getting messy. You looked around, seeing Wednesday next to you as you turn to back to the people wearing some hood. Wow, very scary.

The projector playing a crow at your face. Creative but why add that.

"Who dares breach our inner sanctum?" Pft, what kind of line is that? "Bianca, you can't fool me. Take that ugly mask off." She groaned as she takes the mask off along with the hood. Everyone else follows as you make a face of disgust.

"You know what, put it back on. I prefer not seeing your face." Bianca smiled falsely at your joke. "How did you two get down here?" "Rowan showed us." Wednesday replied. She pointed at her jacket. "Left pocket."

"I tracked the watermark to the Poe statue. Then we solved the riddle." "Wait, there's a riddle? I thought we just snapped twice." Everyone sighed at Kent.

"Well, aren't you the brightest in the bunch?" You looked at him. "The Nightshades are an elite social club. Emphasis on elite." "We have roof parties, campouts, the occasional midnight skinny-dip." "And Yoko's an amateur mixologist." "She makes a killer virgin mojito. It can get pretty wild." You wanted to just die from all that promotion.

"You guys sleep or no?" You asked, pretty much annoyed. "Last I heard, the Nightshades has been disbanded." Wednesday questioned.

"Yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." "But we have a lot of wealthy alumni. So Weems looks the other way as long as nobody makes any waves." At this point you aren't even listening anymore.

"Someone like Rowan?" Wednesday asked. "We booted that loser last semester." Bianca said. Interesting.

"Question is, what are we gonna do with these two? Only members are allowed in this library." You rolled your eyes, don't need to remind us again, gosh.

Xavier looked at you both, "I say we invite them to the pledge." Xavier pointed at the painting of your families. "They are a legacy."

"After the crap they pulled in the Poe Cup, there's no way in hell." Bianca said, you huffed. "We talk about not making waves? They are tsunamis." She said, "just because we beat you and your little pathetic plan failed? Let me save you the embarrassment, we are not interested in joining." You said.

"You're seriously turning us down?" "Can you believe it?" You laughed a little, so they really think you wanna be in this shitty club?

"Untie her." "We freed myself five minutes ago." You held the rope as Wednesday handed you the rope and stood up with you.

You grabbed the paper from Xavier, sending him a glare. "We'll talk about this later." You said to him quietly. You both walked away as Kent tried to block you both.

"Is one black eye not enough or do you want another to match it." You asked, as you threw him the ropes and pushed him aside, walking up the stairs.

You stop with Wednesday mid way, you turned to them. "The kidnapping was terrible, at least try harder then creating bullshit." You said as you walked up the stairs. "It's amateur like you who give kidnapping a bad name." Wednesday said as you smirked, waiting at the top for her to walk back the dorms.

WEDNESDAY

...
Two chapters in a day! Woo!