Episode 3: Friend or Woe

You both made it to the dark woods

...
You both made it to the dark woods. The birds cawing could be heard as you both walked to a ruined house, some parts of it were missing, making it look very old.

Wednesday stepped in as you follow, she placed her backpack down as Thing crawled out of it.

Wednesday looked at Thing, "I was expecting more too." Wednesday said, "this is disappointing." You said, crossing your arms. Suddenly, you felt somebody approaching.

"What are you doing here, little girls." You turned around with Wednesday. "Use "little" and "girls" to address me again and I can't guarantee your safety." Wednesday defended. "This is my place. Get out!" He yelled, "Thing, a hand here?" You asked as he crawled up to him, chocking him.

He crashed out of the house, still trying to get rid of Thing. You and Wednesday walked around. He finally escaped as Thing was thrown to the ground.

"There's nothing here." "Yeah no shit." You sighed, Thing signed something. "No we can't just touch something, especially Y/n. Visions seem to happen spontaneously." She said. She's right, visions can happen anywhere in any place, it's too risky.

He signed, "my mother hid this vision whatever secret from me, I have the right to not ask my mother for advice. Plus, she'll probably just wave me off anyways." You sighed, Thing continued.

"Seriously? Do I really to prove that to you?" You said, annoyed. You touched the pole, nothing happened. You went over to the area that the old man here set, touched a wall, "nothing." You looked over, "oh look, how about this." You touched a toca bell bag, faking and mocking your look when you have a vision. "Yeah shit whatever. They just happen at the most unexpected places." You said, sighing.

"Let's move on. We should head back." Wednesday said as you nodded, she went and grab your backpack, as you opened the door, but just as you do that, a vision went over you, making you fall back.

Wednesday quickly caught you before you hit your head to the ground, but she was also followed by your vision.

...

You were right, the visions do happen in the most unexpected timing.

You fell over to the outside of the house, making you trip, as Wednesday came behind you.

You could hear a girl grunting with people holding their torches at her. "Burn her!" People yelled.

You frowned at the sight, "y/n!" Wednesday said as you looked over to her, she dragged you to hide behind a barrel, just incase.

You look closely, finally seeing who she is. You didn't recognise her at first, but after you looked closely, you realized who she was.

But after another push, you both see another girl.