Episode 3: Friend or Woe

You stood next to Wednesday, as you hand her the drawing when she flipped to the page, connecting both pictures together

...
You stood next to Wednesday, as you hand her the drawing when she flipped to the page, connecting both pictures together.

There were many unanswered questions, does this connect with Rowan's death? Why are you both in the picture? Does your family know about this? Is this the way you both will die?

You aren't scared of what's coming, and you have the expectations of it coming. But only thing, why are you both sharing this apocalypse with a pilgrim?

You both took the book, finding out that it will happen in the quad of the school. Wednesday shut the book as Principal Weems started to speak. You both turned to her as Wednesday solves the book into her bag.

"As you know, this year Outreach Day culminates in a very special event, the dedication of a new memorial statue in the town square, which will also include performances by Nevermore students." People cheered a little.

"As representatives of our school, I trust you will all put your best face forward." Everyone started talking as the teachers handed out different leaflets.

"Pilgrim World, sounds weird enough." "Yes! I got Pilgrim World too!" Enid jumped to you as you smiled. "I mean, you do have natural people skills and a love of performing, I don't see why it doesn't fit you." You said to Enid while she jumped up and down.

You calm her down a bit as you turn to Wednesday, who's basically just glaring at you both. "What'd you get?" You asked, she opened hers. "Uriah's Heap, whatever that is." "That's the antique store isn't it?" You asked Enid who had her head over your shoulder, trying to seek the answer from Wednesday.

"Yeah, it's that weird creepy one. You'll love it though." Enid said to Wednesday, you went ahead to find Xavier. "Hey." "Oh hey, what'd you get?" He asked you, "the Pilgrim World one, you?" "I got the Weathervane." He said, you laughed a little at his frown face.

"It isn't that bad." You said, "what did Ajax get?" You asked, you know Enid has like a big fat crush on him. "He got the antique store." You nodded as you wave at Xavier, walking back to Wednesday as you see Weems walking to you both.

"Perfect timing, Miss L/n. Don't worry about your cellos. I'll have it brought to the town square in his afternoon." You rises an eyebrow. "Our cello?" Wednesday asked. "I caught your rooftop serenade the other night, and I know Y/n loves to play the cello as well. You both are impressive at it." You don't really like to use your cello often though, only sometimes.

"I volunteered you both to accompany the Jericho High School marching band at the ceremony. I'm sure it won't be too challenging to play an uplifting Fleetwood Mac melody." She said to you both, "as long as you promise to hang me as a witch afterwards." Wednesday said, that sure seem dark.

You all arrived after taking a ride on the bus. You and Wednesday walked down the stairs of the bus. You saw Xavier staring at the wall.

"Why are you staring at this wall like a psycho?" "It wasn't blank last Outreach Day, don't you remember?" He turned to you as you shook your head. "No? I never paid attention."