Episode 2: Woe is the loneliest number

You both find yourself somewhere with many different bee hives

...
You both find yourself somewhere with many different bee hives. You both walked near it as a boy came up behind you two.

"Are you two interested in the ancient art of beekeeping?" The boy chuckled. "Eugene. Eugene Ottinger." He held out his hand. "Founder and president of the Nevermore Hummers." "Wednesday, Wednesday Addams." She shook his hands. "Glad to meet you. The name is Y/n L/n."

You two looked around, seeing nobody else. "Are we late or is it just you?" Wednesday asked. "The hive life isn't for everyone. Most kids are afraid of venomous insects." Are you two willing to feel the sting?" Wednesday smirked as you looked around smiling.

You and Wednesday walked out of the small wood house, both in your beekeepers outfit. "Bees have been producing honey in the same way for 150 million years. They're nature's perfect community! All working together to achieve a common goal. Fun fact, it's also one of the few ecosystems in the which females dominate. From the queen bee to her workers. There's no patriarchy in the hive!" He continues, but Wednesday interrupted your listening.

"We gotta go." Wednesday said, dragging your wrist as you both took off the gear along the way. Your uniform back and visible.

You felt bad for leaving Eugene without a note, he seems naive and young, but missions first right now. Wednesday quickly fixed her jacket as she drags you along outside.

"Rowan! We need to talk." "Wednesday, y/n? I'm not allowed to speak to anyone." He said, turning to us after he finishes. "You had a lot to say the other night when you tried to kill us." You said, he didn't speak.

"Tell us we were destined to destroy the school, remember? Where did you get that drawing?" Wednesday asked, taking a step forward.

"I just went into the woods to clear my head. Then you both came after me." 'What? That was not what happened.' "Wednesday, Y/n." You both turned to Miss Thornhill. "You two shouldn't be here." "Yeah, back off and leave me alone." Rowan said harshly, Wednesday took a step back as he got on the car.

He slammed the door shut, you both stood there, watching him as the car drives off, you both sigh.

You looked at the back of the car carefully, as you see Thing waving to you. You smiled silently as you turned to Wednesday. "Sneaky. But what now?" You said to Wednesday.

"We act normal." She said, you nodded as you both walked away to your own dorms.

...
"Thing lost him?" You asked, Wednesday nodded. "And now he's mad at me for being too harsh on him. Enid said I have to go apologise so she can help us with the plan." "Yeah but you were kinda harsh on him." You said.

You both entered the dorm as you see Thing reading on Enid's bed. Wednesday walked near him a bit, "I snapped at you. I'll check my tone in the future. Now chop-chop, before all our leads turn cold." Wednesday walked away but Thing didn't leave, still reading on the bed.