Episode 4: Woe What a Night

"I swear to god, how come Xavier didn't tell me this?" You yelled on your side of the room, your roommate sitting on her bed, scrolling on her phone

...
"I swear to god, how come Xavier didn't tell me this?" You yelled on your side of the room, your roommate sitting on her bed, scrolling on her phone.

"Girly, I have no idea what you are talking about but you like a love sick puppy." "Harley, I am NOT a love sick puppy." You yelled, "mhm. Yeah, sure." "You know I don't like Xavier that way." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Miss girl, you have a phone, and you have social media. You don't know the rumours?" "What rumours?" You asked. "Oh my gosh... people are saying that Xavier likes you or whatever shit." She said, closing her phone. "What?! No." You said, turning to your desk.

"You don't know what he actually feels. He didn't tell that whatever shit for a reason." She said as a knock reached your room. "I'll get it." You said, walking to the door.

"Wednesday?" "Come with me." She said as you walked out of the dorm. "Wait! One second." You went to your room to grab your wallet and phone. "I'm off, tell the teacher I'm sick or something." "Stay safe out there!" You rushed out of the room with your dorm key as you ran outside.

"Okay let's go." You said as Wednesday turned, walking out of the school.

...
Wednesday slammed the drawing down on the desk for the sheriff. "We all know there's a monster out there." You said, crossing your arms. "If we're gonna stop it, I think it's time we put our differences aside and work together." Wednesday said.

"And this is yours stake for me to deal you in?" He asked as he pulled out a picture, he puts the two side by side, seems like a match huh?

"I'm sorry, but you gotta do better than that. You two got some nice detail though." He hands it back to you two as Wednesday took it and fold it. "We didn't draw it." You said.

"Well I need to know who did." "Unless we're exchanging intel, we're not at liberty to say." Wednesday argued.

He leans back on his chair. "Why would I share information about an ongoing murder investigation with two high school kid?" "Because we both go to Nevermore while you don't." You said.

"Don't you want someone to go and look out for an eye for you? Unless you say you'll barge in with dogs." You said, "listen, Velma, why don't you and the Scooby gang stick to your homework and leave investigating to the professionals." He said as the phone rang.

"What?" "Mayor Walker's on the line. He's looking for an update." The phone said, you scoffed as you walk away with Wednesday.

"Hey, Addams, L/n" hold it in Y/n. You turned around, "let me see that sketch again." Wednesday hands it to him as he takes it. "The person who drew this, that yours two suspect?" You both nodded.

"When you bring me some concrete evidence, maybe we'll talk." He picks up the phone as you two walked. "Yes, Mayor. Everything's going splendidly." Splendidly my ass.